NOTD Bug List

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ghost, Feb 5, 2012.

1. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

That is intentional, combined with their NM AI, they become more dangerous. They have that super speed and will NOT always auto engage the first thing they see, sometimes they will rush the team, which permits voids/satchels/dots to be used accurately and up close.
  2. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Thought about that, but when you consider that anything affecting players reduces the value based on the base value rather than current value, it wouldn't make sense to have creeps work differently.
    Then again, I have never seen an immobile creep (even with prec shot and other slow stacks) outside of stuns either so you might be right.
  3. Katskan

Katskan New Member

I'm getting loading issues, I've tried to start a game 5 times today and all five gave me the rainbow wheel of death. I'm on a Mac, maybe there was an update that's broken something if other people are having this issue as well.
  4. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Played some more deltamando today and all was fine. So I have no idea of how the bug occured in the first place.
  5. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Macs generally seem to have issues with Custom Maps. Not a bug but hardware related.
  6. TheSilenced

TheSilenced New Member

Air units seem to have larger model size then they appear, back then reapers can hide on the reaper spot near airlock but now it seems like air units can be seen unless they are further in high ground and no there were no agrons / mutas / bosses *yet
  7. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Air unit actual location is based on their shadow not on the model
  8. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

As the designated SurvCon I do know what he's talking about. What it is, is something I wasn't really sure was a bug at all. But the Reaper, when it is near the edge of a platform can sometimes be sniped by units that don't have high ground vision.

Not so much of a bug per se, and it doesn't happen at every wall/drop off. It seems to be some issue related to how a few spots are drawn perhaps and where the invisible line of "This is Elevation 2, this is Elevation 0" or so seems to be.

I can't really reliably test it out with Gargoyles/Wraiths (To see if it's an issue related to resizing units) only because Mindjacked Gargoyles and Wraiths refuse to sit still.

But yes, I do know what it is he is talking about. It's a very rare occurrence. It seems to be an issue with how diagonal walls are drawn as it only seems to pop up when my reaper is near a less than perpendicular edge.
  9. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Turret keeps blinking from being visible to being invisible when detected by survcon's motion sensor. Turrets were not activated.

[attachment=507] [attachment=508]
  10. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Would be a SC2 thing really in terms of when something counts as elevation and when it doesn't and you'd also need to ensure there's no detector type enemies around which have shared scope vision (or indeed someone on an even higher level like at fort or a random spawn popping behind you and quickly getting killed but still granting vision for a short time)

--

Thermidor, you have a leaver rec who moved between shots. If he had thermals on that would explain what you are seeing. Remember leavers grant vision for all.
  11. TheSilenced

TheSilenced New Member

Player owned flamethrower from EC reinforcement get the players weapon mod EG. you have +5% dmg from 1 mod it will show up on the flamer mini's weapon (dont know if this is just graphical)
  12. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

The negative effect of Penance does not affect shield armor.

I'm assuming this is not intended because it makes classes with good shields and those that are not that reliant on actual health for survival benefit too much from the talent compared to the other classes.
  13. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Other armor debuffs only affect HP armor as well and not shield armor, so my guess is that it is intended, as it can be cast on both friend and foe.
  14. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Would suggest it be changed from -11 armor to "takes 200% more damage then" in order to avoid PFs going stomp crazy and annihilating bosses or Fort Demos becoming walking gods with TTD

hmm, to the suggestions thread!
  15. micxiao

micxiao New Member

having the skill "Bring them down" and having AP ammo causes you to receive the -1 armor debuff when shooting mobs that are close to you
  16. Arcelia

Arcelia New Member

Combining Commando's Adrenaline with Inception from Psi ops makes adrenaline stay forever until you use it again.

It goes like this:

You use inception and while inception is up, use adrenaline.
    When Inception ends, Adrenaline will reset the attack speed to normal then start stacking again.
    You only have a few seconds to stack the adrenaline and usually only get about 1/4 to 3/4 of it stacked before it stops stacking. (but still enough to be a potential game breaker)
    After this, the attack speed bonus just stays until you use Adrenaline again or a cutscene happens.

Tested with Pyromaniac multiple times in a pub.
  17. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Hm it was supposed to be fixed. Adding it back
  18. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

mm from FO have 48 dmg not 50
  19. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Not a bug