NOTD Bug List

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ghost, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

I'm sure they didn't as they usually do not (and should not) insta pop.
    If you check out the replay though (13:25 - 14:00) you'd see that's just kinda what happens in this instance.

Specifically, she comes in,

drops some eggs (hatch timer is now ticking) outside of our sight range,

stops dropping eggs for 3 seconds while en route to our position,

continues dropping eggs when she's right on top of us, then every egg pops[hr]

An analogy of what happened was that Ely had a grenade in her hand.
    Now she knew that it was on a 3 second fuse and that if dropped immediately on us, we could deal with the offending little package. What she does though is pulls the pin, holds the nade for 2 seconds, then drops it on us so that it only needs 1 sec to deal terrible terrible damage to the team. :angel:

I've encountered this a few other times as mentioned. Just kept slipping my mind to report them

It's also the same game where someone talks about 2-man MoH.:D

Pics attached with time stamps. Also, I think I went beyond the attachment limit here. Interesting mechanic o_O
  2. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

- Ballistics affects melee weapons' range (Crowbar)

Not bug. Intended atm.
  3. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

In that case is it intended that range mods do not affect it?
  4. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

5. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

- [Possibly intentional] Farica's dialogue mentions she is a botanist for the MARS terraforming missing (Apollo is on the moon)

Intentional. The moon is a midway point for all launches to Mars.
  6. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

Can't terraform the moon. Sufficient atmosphere must be present in order to sustain life.
  7. TheSilenced

TheSilenced New Member

Got a new one
    In survival, using gravity gun pull brood mums does not disable their attack...so they can uhhhh...ohko you...havent dared do sth like that again so im not sure if its intentional or if it still occurs in any other storylines
  8. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Not our moon. Our's isnt covered in giant crystals or deep valleys.
  9. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Fort Demo selected TTD with his talent point, which registered on the talent tree, but TTD didn't go onto his command card. Here are 2 screens and the replay.

[attachment=480] [attachment=481]
    [attachment=482]
  10. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Probably intended before, not sure if still intended (kept) till now.

I remember this was implemented 1st on the Queen/Eos in the past because it was possible to use gravity gun on her when the old Subtlety Commando used mind control on the boss making her an easy kill.

There is no longer a subtlety tree though so maybe it isn't needed anymore.
  11. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Nano Sear stacks 2-5 do not reduce ms/as by 10% as the first stack does (screenshot shows 5 stacks, tested on all Heroics as non-heroics do not survive 5 stacks cast upon them)
    [attachment=490]

Tartarus stuck exploit
    [attachment=491]

GGing an item that a player is about to pick up results in when the player drops the item, the GG bubble remains around the item and it cannot be picked up unless GGed again
    [attachment=492]
  12. TheSilenced

TheSilenced New Member

minor bug: Tech shoots stinger rockets out of this head or torso (cant really tell)[hr]
    minor bug: Hades 1 spines attack black hole center if it spawns on them ( damages them)
  13. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

As of last patch Perses is still spawning in survival with 120k hp. Don't make me get a pic, it's a long replay.
  14. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

To be honest, its insane how random it is.

I've had an 8 man where he had 30k, then a two-man where he had 140k, and a 3-man with 200k I think.

He died within time limit, but it literally requires you to have a good March Techie.
  15. Arcelia

Arcelia New Member

He had 420k in a 8 person run (since it was supposedly fixed).
    New record? :p
  16. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

When you hover over Pathfinder portrait thing on the right, it has a blank field where it says "class:____" rather than "class: Pathfinder"
    [attachment=494]

Somewhere in the game (I have a feeling it was when I 1st used grav nade), my commando did the sliding animation usually seen when reloading on the move. However, unlike that bug, it was permanent this time for the rest of the game.
    [attachment=495]
  17. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Possible intentional?

Playing Easy Company Nightmare and the Black Ops got super speed hacked. They seemed to be under a permanent Full Throttle amount of speed.

If it's an intentional buff it's one I missed the update on.
  18. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

The move speed reduction on the screenshot appears to be fine if the developers intended each 10% reduction to occur based on the previous value and not a liner stack up to 50% reduction from the base. What I mean is the first one reduced the 3.38 speed (meno from the screenshot) by 10% to 3.042, then the next one reduced that by 10% (so 3.042*90%), and so forth. The formula for 5 10% reductions would then be 3.38*.9^5=1.99 which is precisely the 3.38-1.39=1.99 shown in the screenshot.
  19. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

Perses 120k (scaled down onec i died and got time to actually take the screenshot)

[attachment=496]
  20. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Do I see the frenzy buff? Or is that Erebos' "Enhanced Mutation" buff?