NOTD Bug List

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ghost, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Enemies in survival gain new abilities. Did you check if the devourers themselves were detectors?
  2. SirGalahad

SirGalahad New Member

i clicked on them and they do not detector on their picture. i have successfully cloaked as smm vs devourers in survival many times before, especially when using sg against them. anyways, i will try to update the next time i play survival.[hr][hr]
    also, i don't believe this has been reported, but equipping a magazine during a reload will give your marine a free extra shot. if the weapon has a long reload, equipping a 2nd magazine will give you a 2nd shot. i have just tested this using both the sg and m45. i have not yet tested with stinger, which requires 10 ammo, so i do not know if it is a free "shot" or a free "bullet". short replay demonstrating this bug for the m45 is attached. if this is not fixed, it will be a somewhat cheesy exploit for barrett users, esp on nm.
  3. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Did you check for burrowed agrons when attacked by devourers?
    In Survival end game there tend to be a lot of them about.

Also, I believe the Seekers (fast zombies) are sometimes detector.
  4. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Wave 16 blinds have detection, if you shadow stepped past one, it would still detect for its buddy devourer, who then proceeded to slash you.
  5. Dober

Dober New Member

Every ledge of a bridge got this vision bug:

[​IMG]
  6. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Minor Bug, Talent Related, Chemical Expert:

I know you have the Chemical Plating thing up there already. But now it only has one buff icon, which constantly flashes. Also at the very least if you're under both Supply Station and Chemical Plating, the buffs will jump around on the list every time Chemical Plating blinks.
  7. SirGalahad

SirGalahad New Member

i forgot about those, thanks for the great suggestion. unfortunately, i have watched the replay again and all of the wave 16 blinds were killed. however, there is a blindling spawned by a dead devourer near our position. perhaps all blindlings get detection? i'm not sure.
  8. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Arc, I still have 2 icons on my end from testing today.the blinking ussue is on the list already.
  9. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Only one today on NA. Go go server differences/speed of patching? xP
  10. Rataraxia

Rataraxia New Member

No Quarter doesnt deal x3 damage to heroic.
    If pf in middle of "No Quarter" jump when Hades cut-scene begins, pf doesnt teleport to Hades fight location.
    Hades form 2 has no vision over hills, cliffs, etc.
  11. SirGalahad

SirGalahad New Member

an update on this bug/exploit. the free attack is not linked to the magazine but to the manipulation of the inventory. thus, while reloading, dropping an item will generate an attack, as will picking one up. i have successfully fired a barrett multiple times while auto-reloading in nm by dropping and picking up an item in my inventory. the generated attack is disabled very quickly, meaning the bug only applies if your marine autoattacks a target or if you spam an attack order immediately following the inventory manipulation. i was thus unable to test if the stinger was also affected, since i could not manipulate my inventory and attack an enemy quickly enough for it to work.
  12. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Thanks for the update, I have added it.
  13. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

14. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Need more information on 1 and 2 is intended.
  15. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Why would Demo be on there instead of Chemical Expert? If it is intentional. I presume what he means is that he was 6K XP or something and somehow managed to random and get a Demolitions instead of a Chemical Expert.
  16. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Ah I didn't see the 10k xp part.
  17. Kirak

Kirak New Member

Well to elaborate, if your under 10k exp you can random demo in apollo

And if your chem, when your alone and beating up charlie, he/she/it never says "stop it have some exp" he/she/it just takes it then dies.
  18. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Did you use any talents vs Charlie or knife it? Or simply shoot?
  19. Dober

Dober New Member

Gravity Grenade unborrows (mind controlled) borrowed units. Is it intentional?
  20. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Almost nothing about that skill is intentional currently.