NOTD Bug List

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ghost, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Being hidden doesn't protect you from Napalm.

Ask Japanese Snipers.
  2. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

Unsure if this is intended but, GOTB's ninja reflexes are so fast he can karate chop assault into two pieces mid-charge.
  3. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

When the GOTB is charging or while the assa is charging?
  4. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

-Technicians Crawler Drones Kinetic Catapult projectile has a tendency to miss its intended target and the projectile is then seen looping around the screen and impacts several minutes later only. This happens especially with small targets such as Ghouls and Parasites as Drones would have to fire off shots in excess in order to kill 1 of them.
  5. micxiao

micxiao New Member

-Assassination Marksman does not receive the bonus damage from Anticipation when using the Barrett sniper rifle

noticed this today in an alpha game when the purple bonus damage didn't appear (with the range more than 9) although it still appeared on top of the other players
  6. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

When you charge the GOTB to stun him he can kill you while your in mid-charge
  7. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

While playing Apollo couple time before starting Armory, I went to Fort's entrance and notice that Devourers kept moving on and off the cliff. Back and fourth, like they're unsure whether to chase me or not. While I or other standing between arms.
    Also Full Throttle doesn't show on command, after putting point in it.
  8. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Minor Bug, Talent Related:

Engineer had a Field Nexus up, however the Recon's Reaper did not share sight with me. Every other "minion" did. Just not the reaper.
  9. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

l3 grenade doesn't hit queen very anooing bug because it was like WTF
  10. Clown
    • Donator

Clown Well-Known Member

Didn't look for the replay yet, but I was playing a randomed Tech (ec recruit) and the medic healed me. The heal beam animation and sound continued after medic stopped healing. It continued for at least ten minutes, until medic used heal beam on my tech toon again.
  11. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

SkullCap:
    Devourers and other static enemies (pre-placed, without specific AI routine) do that if you are at the edge of their line of sight and move out of it again.
    Added Full Throttle.

ArcturusV:
    Cannot verfiy this issue in any of my games tonight or before. Maybe a random glitch? Maybe nexus went down? Idk. Can you check in replay on whether it was just you or everyone who couldn't see it?

ProbeGst:
    Added

Clown:
    SC2 bug I believe.
  12. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Sadly I don't label my replays so I'm not sure which one it is.

Anyway, new bug?

Apollo Security Team. Mindlink was in effect (On the medic, Marksman, Commando), but not on my Modifications Tech. Though for some unbegotten reason I had shared vision on the Marksmen (Only one I could notice as everyone else was close by after all). Not like he accidentally linked me, no Mindlink effect on my Techie. No Randomed Engineer with a Nexus or anything.
  13. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is a bug but I was able to mind meld satchels as submando. I think it's a bug because satchels don't have minds to meld so, realistically, it wouldn't be possible.
  14. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Arc: did you have permanent vision of the mm or only temporary? When did it start/end?
    Did you have someone with laser designate?

Thermidor:
    Ability said intentional. Idk why
  15. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Nope, our Recon bit the big one during the HAL Shutdown. And I noticed it when he went looking for Bergmann. It remained until the end of the game.
  16. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Can you still mind meld machines? Technically those wouldn't have minds either, although I suppose AI would at least count for something. As for satchels, that's pretty funny, kinda like mentally linking yourself to a toasty. Even if it's "intended" its still a "bug."
  17. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

I have readded the crowbar tooltip bug a second time now (after it has been moved to fixed twice)

Screenshot attached to show exactly where the issue is.

Also, since the new SC2 patch, the Black Ops snipe is a bit borked. Screenshot too.
  18. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Mainly played nukemando today so I didn't get a chance to find out. I will edit this post and perhaps add a screenshot (if I remember to) if it does work when I get around to it.

Edit: It doesn't affect reaper drones. That's all I've tested thus far.
  19. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Minor Bug, Inventory Related:

When the Recon's Reaper picks up a Multiple Stacking item it leaves a black void spot in the inventory.

Example: My Reaper picks up a Medkit stack of 3. It then picks up a second medkit stack of 3. The two stacks combine into one inventory slot, and the other inventory slot is left as a Black Void. It's purely cosmetic, can still use the slot for other items thankfully. But looks quite strange.
  20. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Minor Bug, Pet Skill related:

When Recon's Reaper's Protect skill is activated, and the user stops it mid-way, the reaper retains the 7 move speed for about 10 ~ 40 seconds.