NOTD Bug List

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ghost, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Emperor

Emperor New Member

This goddamn area:

[​IMG]

It looks like you should be able to go between the jutting rock and the machine, and also underneath the machine, but you can't do either! I think at least the rock should moved over, to remove the illusion that you can get in between the two.
  2. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

^That pathing issue would be a quick fix. Would take peera something like 45 seconds.
  3. Rataraxia

Rataraxia New Member

Auto-saving doesnt work anymore. Won surv game, didnt get rating, surv victory point to -w. Played another surv, got -12 rating(1792), left game. In next game rating was 1804. Again played pub, didnt get anything, rating again the same....1804. Only way for me is always typing -s now. Dont sure, but i think it came with new banks.
  4. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

This was fixed yesterday already.
    I confirmed myself that autosaves work fine now.
  5. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

The machine pathing above will be improved from next patch. Thanks for bringing it up.
  6. TheSilenced

TheSilenced New Member

1.Pathfinders assault jump does not damage enemies *not lv1 or 2 OR 3* NOT EVEN basic ZOMBIES (jumped into a horde and gged cause of THISSSSS!!!!)

2.aside from that the jump now cannot jump over ledges instead of jumping to the ground above or below you end up doing a stationary jump (might as well rename/ remove the damn skill if this is intentional)
  7. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

The 2nd is intentional from my understanding, otherwise to much exploitation could occur from its use.

The first, assault jump only deals damage near the location. I used pathfinder about 2 days ago in a survival run, It worked just fine for me. From my observation, it does not do anything to air units, and I believe that should be changed.
  8. ForeRunner

ForeRunner Well-Known Member

Minor glitch with the pyro flamer talent (Helium-3 Igniter) if you remove a damage weapon mod after putting points into the talent you lose the weapon mod damage AND the talents damage. Simillarily it seems when you put a point into the talent if you have 1 damage weapon mod the talents over writes the +5% from the mod.

edit: added a replay demonstrating the issue
  9. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

Hydralisk

-Still does not use its attack animation.
    -Uses no "voice".
    -Zerg units should have longbolt replaced with Needle Spines if possible. :)
  10. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

Great idea place it at suggestion like voices and animation
    and make the satchel have only 50% dmg against allies because ivax almost killed someone and i tried to safe but at the same time i gg a satchel wich killed about me and another 2 people on low health.(i was medic)
  11. Kage

Kage Member

Those satchels are dropped by IVAX,obviously to kill you.

Also,I vouch for the bug that ForeRunner reported.Same thing happened to me earlier.Would like to add on that if you add points into the talent w/o mod points,the damage increase will be applied again.
  12. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

"- Hallucinations are classed Light and have 5 fewer shields than base psi ops"
    Intentional.
  13. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Added - -nc command does not remove medic's starting bandages
    Back onto list as not fixed.
  14. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

It appears that if you select medic AFTER you -nc, the bandages are not removed, if you do it other way around, the bandages are properly removed.
  15. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Minor Bugs:

Kenny Trolling - All this week whenever I've killed Kenny (I'm a bastard!), he drops whatever he drops behind his house. I cannot see it, cannot click on it. I only occasionally know he drops ammunition because sometimes one magazine is just barely sticking out from under his house.

Easy Company, Hardened Mode Game - My recon died. While microing my reaper and scouting around the map for items I had a "Resource Trading Enabled in 45:..." window randomly pop up.
  16. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

This would make my week.
  17. TuRKeYMaN

TuRKeYMaN Member

~Perses still attacks when stunned
  18. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Psi Ops can Mind Link Ivax in Apollo Sec. =)
  19. Annihilate

Annihilate New Member

Flamerthrower's inferno ultimate can hit cloaked BO while the user themselves can't detect them.
  20. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Inferno effect on undetected cloaked intentional.