NOTD Bug List

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ghost, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

2. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

RE: provisional buglist template

When you say L3 cannot attack air, is it supposed to?
    Because my impression is that the grenades aren't supposed to hit air in the first place.
  3. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

RE: [WIP] NOTD Bug List

Latest bug (Or newly and strange intended feature)
    -Technicians Nanites Aura does not affect Robotic and Mechanical units. It doesn't affect other Technicians nor the Technicians own Crawler Drones.
  4. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Did a major update of the list in terms of content and layout.
    Now just to remember all the missing bugs and to add new ones.

Inaccessible locations for items/spawns:
  5. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

L3 Grenade Launcher's Grenades are not effected by any buffs / debuffs that the character has.

Testing Methods:

Destructible Debris normally takes 2 Shots from the L3 to destroy it.

Time to Die + L3 on a Destructible pile of Debris does not instantly destroy the debris in 1 hit, but rather, 2 hits.

Highly Explosive Ammunition + L3 Grenade Launcher on any enemies does not apply the HE debuff.
  6. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Thanks, added that again (I dread how many more I cannot quite remember off the top of my head!)
  7. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

also weapon mods.

On different note the creep in survival, if u gg a roach while dying and it spawns creep instantly the creep will be in the gg field. the fun part of it is if u run around with it, its like a creep paint gun. but obviously not suppose to be that way.
  8. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Attacks by Bogey Beast counts as a hit on allies.
  9. Arturia

Attacks by Predators Count as hits on Allies. Ozy, you reminded me of that just now, because at one point, a griefing newbie used a Leaver's Predator to try and kill me.

Noobs apparently have Control over Leaver Predators.
  10. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Added most of them to the list.

I didn't add Bogey Beast as Tech essentially is a vet class and the talent an ultimate. It is supposed to friendly fire and therefore count as hits.
  11. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Bogey Beast counting as hits punishes those not playing the vet class, rather than the person playing the vet class.
  12. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

The Google cache from the bug list is unfortunately rather old compared to the other caches I've seen - Jan 20, 2012 17:31:04 GMT. I won't repost it all here since it's rather out of date, but that can be a starting point for rebuilding if nothing better is found.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... =firefox-a
  13. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Thanks Yeti, managed to get 3 from the old list. Sadly most of the new additions were from February, but I think I got 98% of the bugs back on the list based off my memory :)
  14. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

It missed the Inception-Firewave bug I had mentioned near the end of the last bug list. Not sure if it had gotten fixed yet.

Inception, if triggered during Perses's Firewave ability slows down/totally pauses the Firewave, however the shields that Koller drops for you move at normal speed for their duration, resulting in shields that disappear before Firewave does even a small fraction of it's damage.

Also Inception messes with the Bubble Graphic for the Shields. Bubble will not appear but the glowing "spark" that is at the center of the shield is still there.
  15. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Yes of course I remember, thanks! :)
  16. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Did you get:
    Faith self damage affected by ammo mods (HE, HP etc.)
  17. Arturia

Since It doesn't look like its there:

Gravity Gun When its pick up option is used, you become unable to use the Attack Function, though this gets "cured" when you do some sort of interaction with your inventory, i.e. You use a Magazine, Equip a different Ammo Mod etc.
  18. Klobber

Klobber Well-Known Member

Silver Star medal not awarded on Apollo nm route A. Had 10 hits total. I suspect it may have something to do with the death scene at the end by the BO's, even though it is still registered as 10 hits taken at end screen UI.
  19. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

"- Reactive Armor no longer has an effect indicator"

Not a bug. I've removed most of the armor behaviors to minimize buff spam.
  20. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

"- Mind Blast stalls medic for a short duration after casting"

Not a bug.