Notd Bank update problem ...03... to ...05...

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by guestuser, Feb 26, 2013.

1. guestuser

guestuser New Member

Hi,

when I play notd my old bank file wont update.
    My NOTDBackup.SC2Bank would just get resetted and a new notdbank5.SC2Bank created. The old notdv003.SC2Bank stays the same.
    I did of course copy my old file into the new game save folder.

I havent been playing notd since 1-2 years ago when the bankfile was still named notd notdv003.SC2Bank and in my 2-S2-1-1535419 folder instead of bank notdbank5.SC2Bank and 1-S2-1-1557547 folder now.

I hope someone can help me with this.
  2. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Nothing can be done.

The v003 bank is outdated, and has been discontinued in that the game no longer accepts v003 bank files.
  3. guestuser

guestuser New Member

doesnt it get autoupdated?
  4. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

5. guestuser

guestuser New Member

6. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

The good news is that XP is easier to earn than it ever has been. With a group, you can hit 10k in a week.
  7. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

5+8k isn't a major loss. Most of us have lost 10k-50k xp due to fail back ups etc etc. EC nm 170xp AC nm 210xp Sec nm 350xp Surv 260xp (speed), pub 70(max 105)
    Once you hit your 500-1000xp You'll have more xp than you did before ;)
  8. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Not much of a contribution to the discussion but, I just tested it out (Yes,I still have my v2 and 3 bank files) and I am saddened but it's true. The game no longer recognizes the v3 banks.

If I remember correctly though, I was able to use it once with ArcanePariah while helping him test out the new navy-cross-now-visible-on-the-game-lobby system. This was around a month ago or so.

Strange how that worked. Or maybe we were using a different "AP's test map only" map.
  9. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Yeah it is strange, v3 should still convert to v5 banks. I need to see if some of the changes I did borked something.
  10. guestuser

guestuser New Member

Okay, Ill just wait and thanks to everyone.