NOTD 2 Class Portraits

Discussion in 'Canceled Content' started by Kith, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Peerawatz
    • Development Team

Peerawatz NOTD Staff: Sound Mixer and NOTD Troll Chieftain

[​IMG]
    Do you guys find this good enough for Basic Roflman portrait?, I intend to have the basic version having faces, while the T3 versions visor up.

Kith wants Roflman to has the inexperienced, eager and young appearances, so I'll probably rework him again.

[​IMG]
    Possible Roflman Bloodlust Tree

I'll deal with the other roflman later, for Medic, Im not too sure what to throw on her, there's really not much to do

[​IMG]

Maybe Nano-Shield suggests she wants to protect her team and a more friendly look
    [​IMG]

Nano-Strength probably suggests she wants her team to be more capable at doing their job, so I think it makes sense for her to have a more serious look
    [​IMG]

For Nano-Plague, I think it's suppose she'd look deadlier than the Field Aid tree, so I give her greenish lightning and change her helmet lightning to green, and make her use a different expression.
    [​IMG]

Nano-Sear, unlike Plague, is directly designed to be use on organics, suggests she'd be into curing by preventing - killing the disease first, I had 2 versions of this, one is using medic portrait, the other, transport pilot, making her look a lot deadlier, but it will kinda alienate her from other trees, so I'm not sure of this.
    [​IMG]

The Transport Pilot version
    [​IMG]

First Blood, more shall come.
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
  2. Peerawatz
    • Development Team

[​IMG]

Assault Standard, Kith wanted him to use Viking armor, so I comply, for I am but a humble servant.

[​IMG]

Assault Lockdown Mode - I myself almost like it if not for the yellow bits, maybe I should fix it later? then again, these are temporary stuffs until we get an artist anyway :3

[​IMG]

Assault Gemini - Was a standard mode b4, until I fixed some issues and got a version without lol purp visor.

[​IMG]

Assault Charger

[​IMG]

Assault Immovable Object "Rumble Bee" - Kith

Don't ask me how changing their visor's color define their role, I did my best using only Cutscene Editor + Lightning Tool, you want better, ask the artists :3
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
  3. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Marvelous job so far Peerawatz!

Am curious, is it possible to put the UGC logo on them at all? Like for example the medics helmet?
  4. Peerawatz
    • Development Team

Not possible through just Cutscene Editor, It requires editing the portrait model, something that will probably involve Comm. So probably not, considering these are only temporary.
  5. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, i've already been asked by Kith, Niteshade, and Abi to do the official NOTD2 Portraits. Where's this coming from?
    [​IMG]is this what it feel like to get replaced?
    • Rainbow Sticker Rainbow Sticker x 1
    • Cake in the face! Cake in the face! x 1
  6. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Placeholders. Since Peera can make them in about 20 seconds each.
  7. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

Okay, NEVERMIND.... just li'l ol'e me overreacting.[​IMG]
  8. Peerawatz
    • Development Team

That's why I kept mentioning that these are placeholders and artists can probably come with a better solution to define character's T3 role :D

Just remember to stick with the realistic look though, I don't mind if it gets a bit anime like Quassy's but his T3 medic is abit too much...with those weird burning eyes and stuffs.
  9. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

But its so amazing with the glowy eyes of death. xD
  10. ozzy

ozzy Member

the assault looks like it is a marine armor in a control cockpit but it should be walking on the planet not controlling a viking
    the background can be changed to mars instead maybe
  11. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

12. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

I hope I can spend my leftover credits on some custom portraits !!