Niteshade was right...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by squish, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squish

squish Well-Known Member

This damn map really is going to hell. You're banning people left and right using a system that was originally intended to be used with extreme offenses, and I hack my bank and admit to it, that it was for restorative purposes, and still you ban me until further notice? No thanks, I'm done. I quit. I'll stay around and help the community with questions they have via PM, in short providing the same data that Niteshade did, maybe cracking the map for myself from time to time to keep up to date, but otherwise, you won't even see me in NotD at all. The sad thing is, I really used to enjoy playing with veteran players and such, and a LOT of those of you in places of power, and I'm not gonna call any names or anything of the matter, but you guys need to check yourselves. You're getting WAY too aggressive and elitist and you're gonna shunt the new players away from Night of the Dead with that attitude. Words of warning. Pretty much anyone in the NA, you needa check yourself, your attitude, and your aggression factor, and compare it to how you would act if someone else you didn't know presented you with that attitude, in a completely new game, that has a high learning curve, you'd just quit right then. And you know what? That ban system is really out of fuckin' shape. I've kept my mouth shut about it because I didn't really give a fuck, but when it comes down on you and you've done NOTHING WRONG, NEVER lost your INTEGRITY as a player on the basis as a whole, and merely restored what's rightfully yours and still lost shit in the process, and still get banned for it, that's just grinding the shit in someone's face for their hard goddamn work. I hope I stay banned FOREVER from the game itself to remind me why time and time again why I don't play it anymore at all. It's been an addiction I've needed to kick and I get the helping foot up my ass to kick it for me when I never even asked. So yes, in short, I can see what Niteshade said. At the rate you dipshits are going, NotD will crash and burn.
    [hr]
    Why Niteshade left in the first place. I hope it cuts old scars open anew.
    Show Spoiler

User was banned for this post.
  2. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Ah yes, Niteshade, or The End of Days as he goes now.

And we all remember his words don't we? They resounded through these halls with such power that even today, echos continue even if they now be just whispers

Yes, you are right.
    Niteshade was right.

ALL hackers must be banned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.