nightmare solo

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by spartanhija, May 24, 2012.

1. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

2. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

I'm not quite understanding the point of this thread....
  3. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Nm solo is crazy... Can get to nydus w.out too much trouble but normally die to slashers only unit that ive been able to kill nydus with is demo and pf. Btw.
  4. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Try the Rifleman or Recon. Yeah, you don't have a lot of OPness to the classes necessarily. But they are balanced fairly well. And I find they work well for soloing myself. Granted you have to learn how to kite like a bastard to pull it off.

Plus side, Recon/Reaper Tag Team kiting is sexy as hell when you pull it off well.
  5. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Lol i rilfle / surv last night and inbetween hords id sweep and mop my store while me and mini took out the 1-4 or so zombies and come back and do next mission :) dam though repulse is fking amazing it kept me alive for soooo long lol
    [hr]
    I always feel so bad when minis die lol
  6. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Minis are a small price to pay for the existence of Apollo and you.

Now then, the only class I have come close to winning NM solo is the humble Demolitions. Time to Die gets me out of sticky situations, and tanking bosses is always helpful in NM mode. The only flaw in him is that if you get short circuit during an important battle, it's game over.
  7. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Lol we know u love the demo, u dont have to keep reminding :p idk about humble but you are right, hes a pretty well rounded unit. As for the minis in solo they are actually key to winning battles quickly before u get op. No matter what unit you are you pretty much need them unless u are going to kite for 1.5-2 hours. For the win, ya small price to pay and will die eventually but the extra dps and crowd control ( especially ogy and flamer) come in very handy if u can tank at least a few seconds for them to put some lead in those muthers.