Night of the Dead II Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kith, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

Uploading to YouTube now... I hope you can all hear Kith in the background and realize what a terrible friend he is.
  2. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I'm probably going to laugh exactly like homer but instead of saying ball and groin, replace it with Dorito and nose.

Blaqk's production presents man snorting dorito.

3. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

I hate you all. You can't hear Kith, but just imagine him cackling like a banshee and you got the image.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

so worth it :D now...wheres kith snorting a oyster?
  5. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

It'll happen. Just you wait.
  6. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

I can imagine only pain... So much burning nostril pain Blaqk.

Also many congratulations on meeting one of the stretch goals! Can't wait for the alpha and then the beta! :D
  7. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

That made my day Blaqk, oh god.
  8. Looks like you had to do with spicy, poor blaqk
  9. craft
    • Donator

craft Member

Bad choice for spicy black, is kith gonna snort super lemon candy?
  10. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

no no, good sir. kithrixx is gonna snort an oyster cracker.
  11. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

I still argue that was only half a dorito.
  12. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Well done to the team on a successful Kickstarter. What we've achieved is a result of many years of hard work and the fruits of those who came before us (including Xavi and Earendil). We've had our share of ups and downs. We never gave up and demonstrated the right spirit.

Max (Kithrixx): For all the hard work behind developing and running the campaign. With the milestone hit, now is the time to put your passion and talent in design into growing the NOTD franchise with this latest installment. This will open doors for you long-term.

Eric (ArcanePariah): For the tireless work in bringing our vision to life through your expertise, dedication and steady hand.

Mark (Commlink): For the models that have inspired us and demonstrated your creativity.

John (Shooz): For being the voice of reason in the team. For the courage in making the tough calls when the community needs it.

Greg (Mirage): For your work on our website and Vigil. It's just a starting point and there's a lot of potential to realize here, but you set the first step. And for the lulz.

Tristan (Blaqk): Our resident Dorito sniffer..welcome blaqk! For bringing that extra perspective we need to bring the best ideas to NOTD.

We've made a commitment to deliver a great game for the community and we'll work hard to make that happen. If I was running Blizzard, I'd hire all of you.

NOTD 2 Kickstarter Success.jpg
    • Rainbow Sticker Rainbow Sticker x 3
  13. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Your words inspire me Daren. Since the day I have met you I have always wanted to support you and see through the things that you have set out to accomplish. You will always have my loyalty and support Daren. Thank you for your kind words.

To my friends, coworkers, food sniffers, or whatever you want to call yourselves. I am so proud to have known each of you and the past years we've spent together have amazed me to say the least. I feel I cannot convey the amount of respect I have for each of you. My life would not be the same without you guys. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of something so great guys.
  14. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

We should have a name for ppl involved in Notd either part of the community, staff, or players. Like how there Twihard for Twilight. Idk maybe something like Notders, but that sounds gay....
  15. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Deadhead

I've always just seen NOTDer used, even though that's a phonetic nightmare in any language.
  16. squish

squish Well-Known Member

Is it possible to still donate to the kickstarter for funding to notd?
  17. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

I'm still waiting for Kith to snort an oyster. Blaqk make sure he does it!
  18. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Not gonna happen.
    • Rainbow Sticker Rainbow Sticker x 1
  19. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

I once snorted lobster juice... Ah it's great to be a Mainer...
  20. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Kickstarter got hacked. Everyone go change your passwords and shit.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/15/us/kickstarter-site-hacked/