New Members Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Harry B.C. Dresden

Harry B.C. Dresden Well-Known Member

hello. i'm ryan. i got this game a few days ago from my cousin mossy. i was the mossy with low experience. i changed my name so people would stop asking me about him. dont know what he did and dont really care.

ive been doing pretty good. managed to win about 15 public games and a couple alpha. almost an nm alpha. working on hitting 2k right now.

cheers!
  2. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

I'm Ryan too. Which one are you :p
  3. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Welcome back Ketchup, I'm glad you have screenshots of the old NOTD. Oh and yes you and omegaman treated baby apollo badly.

I Love seeing old screenshots and saying to myself, "Oh I remember him. HAH! That mofo too!?"

I hope you play more when you're able to Ketchup!
  4. CooL

CooL Member

I think he could be Ryan IV :cool:
  5. Blaze

Blaze New Member

Hai im Blaze im kinda of a loose cannon depending on the class i get so i get demo expect an uber aggressive tank :D
    i maintain cp in demo/fo/chem and random alot
  6. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Nope that's me blaze :p
  7. Blaze

Blaze New Member

it can be both of us :D
  8. Moe
    • Donator

Moe Well-Known Member

Hello, my name is Moe. Well, that's my nickname at least. I just started playing NOTD about a week ago or so. Currently, I have about 1.5k exp and like 1550 rating. I just started playing Alpha, which was to my surprise, really different from EC, which is nice. I generally play Recon or Marksman, but will swap between medic and rifle sometimes. I decided to register on the forums to be a part of the community, as I'll probably be actively playing NOTD for a long time. :D

Thank you :)
  9. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Welcome Moe.
  10. Moe
    • Donator

Moe Well-Known Member

Thank you very much. :D
  11. Nixak

Nixak Member

I guess I should say hi. Played back in the old days before the current protos UI and stopped just after survivor first came out. Just started again a few month ago. I have a pet tartersauce too, he wants to play fetch. See you in the channel or in a game.

[​IMG]
  12. vexxenon

vexxenon Well-Known Member

hi

this post now have more than 5 characters
  13. Unwashed Otaku

Unwashed Otaku New Member

Hi all,
    I'm Sean. I go by Sean on the NA server. Ben playing NOTD for a few weeks now (ALMOST 2k xp! Woo!!)
    I play typically Assault/Flamer/Tech and Marksman. I die alot. I'm one of those people who is usually doing to much and pay attention at the wrong time and suddenly I'm all alone with a horde of zombies closing in and 1 round in the chamber.

I love solitude and hate noise. so please, keep the noise down. :D That being said, I'm glad to be here and look forward to playing with you guys more.
  14. Blaze

Blaze New Member

Welcome to the community Sean its nice to have more and more new people :D and dont worry we dont bite
  15. Zeriathyr

Zeriathyr Well-Known Member

Hi All,

This is Axiszer, as some of you may have already known.
    Am a vocal kind of guy who recently joined this game and forum, and love co-op games like NOTD.

I hail from the SEA side. Strangely, NOTD is just not so popular despite being among the top 10 over at SEA. So here I am at NA.

お世話になります。
    おせわになります。
    osewa ni nari masu. (Please take care of me)
  16. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Sure thing. Always welcome new voices.
  17. Clown
    • Donator

Clown Well-Known Member

hi im new!
  18. Raiyaz

Raiyaz New Member

I'm just a lurker, who is slowly but surely gaining his experience.

Observing as much as I can.
  19. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Stop that.
  20. FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey New Member

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but I started playing NoTD since it first came out on SCII before taking a break for like 2 years and resuming about 3/4 years ago