New Members Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Welcome to the forum Kuijibo. Hope you like it in here :p
  2. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

QUICK o_O we must recruit him :V asap we have the 2nd (Luckystrike) o_O Medic
  3. Kuijibo

Kuijibo New Member

Recruit me for what o_O?
  4. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

To the nightmare mode o.o
  5. Kuijibo

Kuijibo New Member

Oh god. I can't even vet lol.
  6. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

Don't worry we got this o3o
  7. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

That's.... what I'm worried about.
  8. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

YukitakaOni has rage quit the mission control
    Beep *vanish*
  9. killyhawk

killyhawk New Member

Hey, I was told to post something here

Anyway, I'm doing some icons for the game. So that's cool.
  10. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

More newbie join the notd channel chat but not yet join the notd forum, someone should encourage them :\
  11. Kemanorel

Kemanorel New Member

Hello everybody. I used to be a die-hard NOTD player, but then I had to do a factory restore of my pc and unfortunately hadn't made a backup of my bank. Been playing other games for a while, but was browsing the Arcade today and saw NOTD 2. Was fun, even alone.

Since I was last here, I learned the Galaxy Editor, even entered the Rock the Cabinet! Contest. If the dev team can use any extra help at any point, let me know!
  12. Tungsten

Tungsten New Member

Hi everyone, im not exactly new, but i have not played SC2 for a few years, and i forgot about this forum during the same period so im reintroducing myself.
    Im Tungsten, i have 16k Exp and stuck there until i learn to get nukemando right WITHOUT killing the team, or i usually tank or demo, im based in SEA but i do jump on NA frequently
  13. squish

squish Well-Known Member

Hit me up sometime if you see me on. I'll try and teach you how to play mando.
  14. Freedom

Freedom New Member

Hey guys, back to sc2 ever since the lotv and just got of to 3k xp. I do enjoy playing this game but the constant non-recruit games makes it less interesting. Im aware of the bugs involved but still interested in playing ac/as/survival games. Do hit me up if you see me on. I hope around NA and EU to look for more games.
  15. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

3 new people in a week, we're branching out guys!

Welcome to where the cool cats hang out. All the NA players are on EU until its fix't on NA.
  16. Freedom

Freedom New Member

Do you have a rough idea what time would they usually play on?
  17. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

Sorry, but I do not. Ask Stank. He usually gets things together.
  18. Freedom

Freedom New Member

alright but still thanks for the reply! appreciate it!!
  19. Machaque

Machaque New Member

Hello, my name is Machaque. I started playing NOTD a couple of years ago. My bank file got corrupted and I (silly me) didn't have a backup. After that I took a break from NOTD, but now I'm back.
    Right now my new account has somewhere around 700xp and I play mostly mobcon and medic. I play on the EU server but I'm currently living in the United States, which makes time difference kind of a problem whenever I want to find a group. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and get to know this nice community a little more.