New Members Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Welcome new members of the NOTD community! Please feel free to post and make yourself known here. Let us know a little about yourself. You can get started here or if you're too shy to introduce yourself, you can just get right into the action with posting in other topics with the rest of the members!

Enjoy yourselves. This topic will be updated in the future to have links that will help you help you as a new member, as well have a link to reference the rules.
  2. Nick

Nick New Member

Current location: Singapore
    Hates: People

Nick NA#3851
    Nick SEA#501
    Skill level: Pub coward
    XP: 20k+
    CP: Rifleman, Assault, Demolition
    Medals: low
    Credits: low
    Mods: none
  3. Lock

Lock New Member

Well seeing as everyone here registered today. . . . .

Hello everyone I'm Lock. I'm particularly new to this forum, but I used to be a member of a oddly similar forum that shut down not too long ago. I think I was a member in that one since November 2010 ish, but I don't fully recall.

I'm about 400-700xp away from 20k with a fair amount of knowledge on Marksmen tactics.
  4. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Hello, I am Arturia / HatsuneMiku.

I registered on a forum very similar to this on 12/21/2010.

I am a Pub Hero approaching 20k exp (19kish atm), though lately, I haven't been in the domain of Public games.

I typically play around 1~2 games every weekday, while on weekends, I play many.

My Titles / Names are rather uncreative and unoriginal since I am currently way to heavily influenced by certain things, and have yet to try to create an independent identity that would be creative & original.
  5. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Hi, my name is Nicarco.
    I like to write, and I was going to finish a certain fan fiction before a great calamity occurred, and I lost my data.

I just got to 10k xp, so I'll be writing more than usual, since I promised some people I would finish that fan fiction.
  6. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

Well I guess we're all new again. Started playing NOTD late march 2011. Joined the old forum 06-24-2011 (google cache is a wonderful thing - find all your old threads you want there). ~36,000 xp. I maintain cp in rifleman, medic, demo, and commando/psi ops.
  7. QuantumMech

QuantumMech Well-Known Member

Hello kids, I am the battlecruiser, so lets go shoot things. I've NEEEEEEVER played NOTD before.
  8. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Wow, I'm actually newer than all of you but Nicarco, and Nicarco is probably going to pass me in experience sometime in the next month or so.

Joined Sep 2011, plays assault/flamer/tech almost exclusively, ginger, likes ultimate frisbee, likes marvel, plays star strikers and banana cheaters with NOTD friends, should have 9 rep atm.
  9. QuantumMech

QuantumMech Well-Known Member

In both of our defense, we should have more xp than we do. If I hadn't wasted away my 4k-10k trying to play too much alpha (with too many fail teams) and I had stuck with reliable teams I would have in the 20k, and there times when I just can't/don't play
  10. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

For me it's a combination of school, ultimate practice (either with my team, with my roommate, or on my own) every day, and more recently Jercy being back and getting me back into Star Strikers and Banana Cheaters. Still got that 76 avg xp/game though :D
  11. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

That and I only play like 1 time a day on average myself. And had about a 5 month break.

Was a time when I was about dead even with dRyRain. Now he's at what, 100k and I'm at 32k?
  12. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

I would have an additional 11k Experience (and a reduction of around 100 karma) had I not enjoyed resetting / losing my bank so much.
  13. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Hi everyone, I started playing this in November last year, so I'm still quite new compared to most of you. Originally I played in EU, but I moved on to NA after reaching 10000+ exp, and as of today I'm now a second lieutenant ^^

What else can I talk about? As much as it may sound strange to you guys, for some reason the whole team would lose in the first 15 minutes if I pick or random recon, until I won my first game today which coincidentally gave me the promotion...

So far, I've already played with some of you including people as good as ArcanePariah and Ozymandias, I look forward to play with more of you guys ^^

Ohh and... I hate huggers, sometimes they ignore everyone else in front and grabs me >.<
  14. KatsuraJun

KatsuraJun New Member

Hi. I'm Jun. I don't quite recall when I started. A little less than a year ago? Took two multi-month long hiatus(es?) though, so, yeah. Started playing like mad recently, and I hit 20k yesterday or so.

My name would be a combination of Jun Watarase and Hinagiku Katsura. Oh yeah and I watch a lot of anime. And play JRPGs. And League.
  15. TheSilenced

TheSilenced New Member

Hey Im Silenced, used to be here on the forum but cant get on my acc, I play in SEA server and am proud to say that I've finally reached 1st lieutenant with several nm and vet games under my belt. Started NOTDing around errr sometime last year during the time of the -surv insane smellycat.

Like alot of other people on the forum I like anime.
    SEA ign: DirtDevil
    NA ign: Overlooked
  16. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Welcome aboard Silenced

Choose your destiny!

[​IMG]
  17. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

Hi ProGhost from EU i started last year and now i am 10k+
    Like to play medic or arms.
  18. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Hi sirs!

I started playing early November 2010 and have been overtaken (expwise) by almost everyone I know.

But that's ok because I'm a good boy ^_^
  19. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Welcome aboard new members!

Lyanden - THHHHRHRRURURURUUSUSUSUSSSSSUUUUUUUURRRRRRUUUUST!!!!
  20. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Trust me, I won't surpass you anytime soon. I have the xp-dooming combination of parents who don't like me playing, bad internet, friends who insist that I play with them whenever they log on, and the fact that I really like helping my friends.
    The fact that I drop because of these reasons accounts for my 31 xp/game and <1600 karma, don't think I'm a bad player guys (I only leave pub games unless my parents really force me to leave).