New Classes? Need Help?

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by pipeDreams, Feb 11, 2012.

1. pipeDreams

pipeDreams New Member

I was searching the forums and the site to see if there was any information about new classes coming to the game. I'm newish to the game and i have to admit that i can not stop playing. But again, i was wondering what new things were coming to the game, if there are any, because i'm very interested to hear about them. And let me know if you guys need any help with anything! I graduate from my school in three months and i'm getting my associate degree for game production science. I'll have plenty of free time and maybe i can lend a hand! Thanks!
  2. Peerawatz
    • Development Team

Peerawatz NOTD Staff: Sound Mixer and NOTD Troll Chieftain

There are 2 upcoming new classes, Pathfinder and Chem Experts, Pathfinder is already being implemented and on testing as of now.
  3. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

There is a lot of discussion about those classes, but that discussion is limited to Black Ops members, so you can't actually see them.

But, if you want just information, you can search on the wiki for them.
    Nite will happily show you the exact link if you can't find it.
  4. pipeDreams

pipeDreams New Member

Thanks dude! Can't wait![hr]
    Okay cool. I think i'll be able to find them. Thank you. How do you become a member of Black Ops?
  5. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

I recovered Kith's thread on the Pathfinder. If you ask him nicely, Peer might repost his Chem Expert thread.
  6. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Trade him a picture of a flower for it.
  7. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Flowers? Everyone knows clouds are superior.
  8. ZeroSnow

ZeroSnow New Member

Chemical Expert and Pathfinder?

Strolling through the classes section I saw 2 classes from the Security team that were not implemented (Chem Expert and Pathfinder) How come they show on the site but aren't playable in the game?
  9. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

RE: Chemical Expert and Pathfinder?

Zero there is plenty of information on them readily available. Please use the forum's search function to find specifics.

As of now, they're both under construction. Pathfinder will be live very soon, and Chem Expert is still in early stage development.
  10. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Here is another thread with a similar question that has some information in it.
  11. ZeroSnow

ZeroSnow New Member

Oh I see... Thanks Blaqk I'll just practice some Security team then I'll play em later.
  12. pipeDreams

pipeDreams New Member

How about a cloud in the shape of a flower!? Would that work?
  13. Peerawatz
    • Development Team

Peerawatz NOTD Staff: Sound Mixer and NOTD Troll Chieftain

I'll repost the CE Thread when the Pathfinder is mostly done and the actual CE development is in place.