My Computer Life Has Gone To Hell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoboMonkey, May 30, 2013.

1. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

okay.. so my artwork computer is in the shop cuz its having problems (mainly crashing and stuff).. while my perfectly good 2-3 Year Old Laptop (it has SC II on it) wont even load the desktop...(ever since i got it I've had to put it through 3 system restores, 1 "factory setting" restore, and the screen wont work.)

So i9f the guys at geek squad cant fix it.. i'll have to start looking for a new comp.

IF YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS TO GOOD LAPTOPS/DESKTOPS THAT CAN PLAY SCII AND ARE UNDER $500 DOLLARS, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. (I need a comp with windows 7, cuz SC II isn't compatible with windows 8)
  2. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

3. Diode

Diode Well-Known Member

Does your laptop screen turn on when you boot it? IE, you see the boot screen of w/e brand your using. Does it just blanks out or nothing is visible at all? Have you try connecting the laptop to an external monitor?
  4. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

SC2 Doesn't run on windows 8?

[​IMG]

My laptop wasn't aware.
  5. Lucid
    • Donator

Lucid Well-Known Member

Have you tried booting it up in safe mode? Does it load it then? Do you even get a windows splash screen?
  6. squish

squish Well-Known Member

Can play SC2? Or can play SC2 and look nice?
  7. RoboMonkey

Uh.. this is in general discussion (look above the title)
  8. RoboMonkey

I just put it through a system restore in safemode... and that's why i'm in this situation.