MM - Concentration

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by brizingr5, Feb 24, 2013.

1. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Could somebody implement a way to view how many stacks of concentration you have on the marksman? Thanks.
  2. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

It was discussed at some point to implement a red/yellow/green light system on the Marksman to signify concentration levels. Not really sure what became of it.
  3. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

then lets bump that thread?

A method used in another custom game I play (Island Defense) was that they used the carrier hanger mechanic to keep track of stacks in a slot on the command card (did this on the Voltron Titan). Could modify concentration in the same way.
  4. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Could. Won't. Concentration is a passive, has no actual command card slot.

The post in question is over here. In the future, try to put Class-related stuff in the proper area.
  5. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Scope is passive yet has a command card slot.
  6. JackBandit

JackBandit Member

+1. Would be most usefull to be able to count stacks. Granted I never really care above 1 stack since thats all I need for OSOK...
  7. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Huh. Well, if there's room, I don't see why not. But it's not exactly high on the priority list, so you may have to wait.
  8. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Just wanted to bump this on the note that I noticed that Concentration already has a spot on the command card when you get it under marine actions...

EDIT:
    Nope I lied, that's Anticipation, which doesn't need a spot on the command card anyway >.> my bad.