Fixed [Miscellaneous] - Wall of Zombies

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by razzysnazzy, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razzysnazzy

razzysnazzy Well-Known Member

Mobs pre heli get stuck on clift

Attached Files:

2. razzysnazzy

AS the flame tank after holdout to get charlie I killed 300 mobs and that was only half of them that i found on the way to charlie.

they are getting buffed on the middle path all the way up to fort massive numbers of low lvl spam i went from lvl 6-11 just from the walk to charlie.

only got a few pics as was kinda getting swarmed bad.

love smite thou having 67 armor only reason i lived.

btw this was only 1966 sq on nm

Attached Files:

3. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

Okay, so from what i've been hearing, and i've seen it myself, throughout all the story modes in NM version, the zombie spawns have been through the roof. now im not sure how this is happening, but its causing some people major lag, not to mention the fact that they get eaten alive by 50 zombies at once. Now unfortunately my screenshot camera has not been working, so i cant give visual proof.

4. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Confirmed, there is some weird interaction with the AI spawning. I will be doing a fix for next patch, however I will need to do some research/testing to get the root cause of this.
  5. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

Merging this with Robo's report, related issue.
  6. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

Not sure I understand this one, going to need more information.
  7. razzysnazzy

ah yes sorry was so many to post, The mobs where getting all hung up below the cliff there, had a large pile there killed them of than they repiled up. Most mobs never made it to ec muta as they got stuck.

Right below my pred on that cliff you can see the pile I moved there for the screen but on radar we where watching them just sit there.

It prob because of the ambient spawns you addressed in other thread.

And they do stay there even if preds not on cliff. As only reason I was there was to take pic after we noticed it.
  8. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

Ok, this should be addressed with the changes I've made to the Dropship waves.
  9. vexxenon

vexxenon Well-Known Member

So the uber spawn bug is back... just like few weeks ago.
  10. saiii

saiii New Member

umm...same issue in sec regular/nm, not even able to move into airlock(wall blocked by mob lol) after saving team B
  11. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

Fixed as of patch 2.50
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.