Minecraft players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blaze, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Blaze

Blaze New Member

Player list:
    Blaze
    TheWolf
  2. ComradeHX

ComradeHX Well-Known Member

Make NotD for minecraft. :D
  3. Blaze

Blaze New Member

lol i would but i have close to no skill for that XD
  4. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

[​IMG]

Pic relevant :)
  5. Blaze

Blaze New Member

Im trying a new survival maps called Super hostile and i kinda wanted 1-2 teammates to assist me any takers?
  6. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

i got minecraft too. been a long time since i last was online thou. lots of things i havent seen yet :D like cave spiders and stuff
  7. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

I have it as well.
  8. Blaze

Blaze New Member

also i have kinda no clue how to play minecraft together with a specific person
  9. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

I used to run a minecraft server. My wife plays it as well so. I might be able to hook up a 24/7 server again.
  10. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

yay server :D lets mak a serverproject and buildt the notdmap in minecraft :D at least the layout^^
  11. Blaze

Blaze New Member

i like wolfs idea maybe i could semi run the project with some help :D i wanna make a minecraft version of Notd
  12. Shooz
    • Donator

I'll go ahead and fire it up again then. I'll need to figure out how to advertise my IP publicly so you can connect directly.

Don't expect it to be a long term thing. I don't really have a suitable situation for prolonged hosting.

Once I've got it working I'll post the info within this thread.
  13. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

better bring your whip
  14. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

I might not participate in building something massive, but I'll certainly pop in and try playing with ya guys
  15. Blaze

Blaze New Member

honestly my thoughs are to build a replica of NOTD
    [hr]
    only thing is i wanna make monuments to each boss and ill need alot of help making that work (a 20 story Queen will be pretty cool)
  16. Blaze

Blaze New Member

im gonna start a list of people working on this once it starts :D
  17. Shooz
    • Donator

My server is running now so if you'd like to test it and see if you can connect. Please try connecting to the IP 66.189.145.0. If this does not work I know of other methods to go about making it work.
  18. Shooz
    • Donator

Confirmed that Blaze can connect to it. Best of luck and have fun building.
  19. Blaze

Blaze New Member

Server is up and running thanks to shooz and we can get started whenever people want too :D
  20. Shooz
    • Donator

My wife uses a cracked version of minecraft and she needs to know where she can get the latest version of minecraft and cracked. We aren't going to pay for that shit.