Memories from Blaqk's Past

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blaqk, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

I found my old photobucket account. A long, long time ago when Windows XP roamed the earth, Blaqk was the head moderator for an MMO called Dead Frontier. Dead Frontier (herein as DF) had a public chat called the CB Radio. This is the shit that went down in said chat. Most of these happened during the early morning hours (thankfully) so the people online were few.

[hr]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[hr]

In this one, I somehow managed to break the CB and a cloned "Blaqk" was stuck in the chat for a week.

[​IMG]

[hr]

In this one, everyone but Jarki and I dropped at once. The chat goes from 60 people to 2 in an instant.

[​IMG]

[hr]

Finally, on a day where I literally had nothing better to do, I hopped onto the Control Panel and made a small army of Katy Perrys. With three different Katy Perrys in the room, this dumbass decides to try to flirt with one.

[​IMG]

[hr]

Also, you think the spam we get here is bad? Look at the shit I had to deal with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[hr]

I went back a few months ago and tried to catch up on what has happened since I left. The interaction between moderators and the community that you see in those screenshots is gone. It's all business and restrictions now. In addition, the community is allowed to run rampant to the point that Off Topic is now a cesspool, and unless you're a paying Gold Member, you can pretty much forget about support.

Good riddance. I'm Ability's troll now.