Meet the NOTD Staff

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MissHumpz, May 21, 2014.

1. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

I'm sure there are many newer members of the community who may not completely know who is who or who does what. So I thought it might be enlightening to some to write a brief introduction / explanation of who does what.
    - NOTD Founder & Creator -
    Ability - NOTD Creator
    Our Lord and Founder Ability, has been developing the NOTD series for over several years, not only on StarCraft II but WarCraft III as well. Ability is the original developer for NOTD, and has brought on all of the following members to help make NOTD what it is today. He currently serves as the producer for NOTD 2 while still maintaining semi-regular updates to NOTD.

- The Developing Team -
    Kithrixx - Designer (aka Kith, Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton)
    Hi I'm Kith. I worked on NOTD and am in the process of working on NOTD 2. I design everything. Class design, level design, mission design, enemy design, weapon design, design design. I run off of pure hate because I don't sleep.

ArcanePariah - Lead Programmer (aka AP)
    Not only is AP a fantastic NOTD player he also is highly intelligent and he makes the magic happen and makes NOTD come alive. He is our programming guru and volunteers hours of his time doing bug updates for NOTD as well as putting NOTD 2 together.

Blaqk - Website Administrator
    Blaqk likes to play in the shadows and personally handles a lot of things that occur behind the scenes. He is also the point of contact for Blizzard and manages the Community Leaders and external affairs. He is currently assisting Ability in maintaining the bug updates on our beloved NOTD game.

Peerawatz - Data Editor & Sounds
    Peerawatz is a dearly beloved and missed modeller from the NOTD game, who created among many things, the class portrait lighting, many of our site actor models (seth, brain bug, Demeter, etc). He is also the mastermind behind the current NOTD 2 terrain map layout and is currently working on NOTD2 portraits, bosses, and sounds.

Commlink - Asset Designer
    Commlink is one of our newer additions to the developing team. Originally brought on for his incredibly ability to create jaw-dropping models that we have all come to love. He has also spent hours of his time and dedication helping to get NOTD 2 together and functioning.

Sym - Graphic Designer
    Sym is a talented graphic artist, and the newest member of our team. He is currently designing and drawing the new UI layout for NOTD 2 from scratch, and once completed and implemented he will move on to creating custom icons for NOTD 2 abilities and items.

- The Community Leaders -
    MissHumpz
    - Event Coordinator (aka Humpz)
    Humpz is a TeamSpeak Admin, Forum Moderator and Event Coordinator. Humpz hosted NOTD's first tournament, which took part in the Swarm of Hearts arcade event that helped fundraise for charity, and is now responsible for hosting future events for the NOTD community to partake in.

NiteShade - Wiki Administrator (aka dumb dawg)
    NiteShade is not only a TeamSpeak Admin and Forum Moderator, but our fantastic Wiki Wizard, who founded the NOTD Wiki and currently maintains its information as well as updating changes and adding in all relevant concepts for NOTD 2. Currently he is acting as temporary development staff for NOTD2.

Miracle - China Server Liaison (formerly known as Meg)
    Meg is a incredibly talented individual whom can speak multiple languages thus is translating NOTD into Chinese. Thus Meg is in charge of the NOTD Chinese division and community and responsible for uploading the NOTD Chinese version.

- The Wardens -
    Extifer, Yuey, and Nicarco
    AndWardens are the judicial arm of the NOTD Staff. They are responsible for gathering and organizing information on hackers and other cheaters, as well as examining and determining judgement on reports made by other players. They administer punishment length and severity. In short, they are the Law.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    • Lovely Lovely x 3
    • I'll drink to that! I'll drink to that! x 1
  2. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

I think this is what you meant. Maybe you should switch shady-poo's nickname to you :p
  3. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Cheers Ozy <3
  4. you might want to update the about section with these
  5. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

can you edit the warden part with

Wardens are armed with the cold iron of justice to deal with those who dare hack/cheat against the NOTD game and make a mockery of our current members who pour their time and energy into playing NOTD fairly.

TL;DR

They are the LAW
  6. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Whatever you say Dredd.
  7. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

[​IMG]
  8. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

You forgot Nicarco.
  9. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

I got told he RQ
  10. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

IMO, as long as someone is marked with those titles, keep them as the staff members until they no longer have them.
  11. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

I updated my description to be more accurate.
  12. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

It's less accurate now Kithels
  13. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Just let him have this.

Also unless there's an official thing about Nicarco leaving, he's still a Warden. Although we should probably get our stories straight on that.
  14. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Nicarco is still officially a Warden.
    • Informative Informative x 1