Medals lvl 3

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Akuma, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Akuma

Akuma New Member

I got a serious question..
    You know.. I love doin alpha nm Medal run (by that I mean ALL MEDALS POSSIBLE) that also includes exped.. nothing wrong with exped right?
    But since some got lvl3 exped they say you dont get anything from it.. so whats the point on it? That is my real question.. If u really dont get anything from more lvl ups than lvl 3.. so why not just max it out.. Always i open a game ppl startin to bitchin' and moanin around why exped..
  2. rockz
    • Donator

rockz Well-Known Member

people are stupid.
  3. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Would you do something that has nothing in it for you, especially if you don't enjoy it much?
  4. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Exped because it rounds out the team and also because it ensures no fuckups involving the XP/Credits reduction.
  5. Akuma

Akuma New Member

I didnt say I dont enjoy gettin exped.. I mean thats the easiest medal you can get, and in my eyes in a medal run exped is one of them too no matter if u got lvl3 exped..
    [hr]
    That answer really helps me out =)
    but sadly the fellas in EU server.. well some of them, dont appreciate that fact.. :-/
  6. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Exped is'nt the easiest medal to get, thats LoM, just sayin.

Now then, people don't enjoy exped is probably because having 1 of every class limits some good builds for alpha like 2 order flamers, 2 Assasination markmen, 2 Operations Commando, 2 forward observers, etc.
  7. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

Most people dont like it because they cant take favourite class x because someone else has it already and since you dont get anything from doing it (no exp/creds only bragging rights) people tend to not want to do it.
  8. Clown
    • Donator

Clown Well-Known Member

The reason that people with 100s of games don't want to exped is that they have played enough to have favorite classes. This, in combination with the fact that gold exped medal = 1 stat point, means that there is very little incentive for some players to play classes they simply don't feel like playing after gaining that stat point.

Just find a decent little group of players that you know well enough to be able to harass into playing needed - but unwanted - classes. If you keep a nice neat group of 15-30 players that you like to play with, then you should eventually be able to grind out all the medals you want in a relatively short timeframe.

Remember, getting medals in NOTD is often heavily reliant upon teamwork. So pick your team and call 'em together wisely.
  9. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

This stems from people joining games and then thinking that they're such a good player that they don't have to follow orders anymore. Don't invite these people to your game. If you are hosting a game, everyone does exactly as you say with a minimum amount of bitching. If they don't just kick them. If you are leading a game (generally unless specified otherwise the host is the leader), you have the final say in everything. If you want stuff done just make it clear that you don't allow backtalk and then communicate what is expected.
  10. Blaze

Blaze New Member

only person that can rambo are mob cons and smm in a few cases but other than that people stay together follow oreders and stfu and do their job and get medals :D thats what i do and i got lvl 2 in almost all medals but nc and moh
  11. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

I host exped apollos, I shall max it out
  12. Blaze

Blaze New Member

once notd gets fixed i will <3 playing games with pyro since he knows his stuff :D
  13. rockz
    • Donator

rockz Well-Known Member

pf can rambo like mad