marksman point ?

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Biohazard, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Biohazard

Biohazard Well-Known Member

heyho dudes :)

always if i win with my mates i become in end of game +1Marksman point so my question what is it... i never see where i can use that dunno for what is it i have 5-8 point now or more but for what ?
  2. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

What happens is that when you hit 5,000 XP, if you have 5 points in a class you start out with an extra 20 shields. If you have 10 points in a class, you get to start the game with an extra Talent Point. If said class is the Medic, you will have "Dr. " appear before your name. So you'll be Dr. Newbie. And on the score screen you will have a Medical Cross for a rank badge rather than your normal rank.

You don't "Spend" them per se. However anytime you win with a class, you have a 25% chance to lose a point in every other class. So say you have points in Marksman, Rifleman, and win as a Medic. You gain +1 Medic Class Point, and have a 25% chance to lose one in Marksman, 25% chance to lose one in Rifleman as well.
  3. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

4. Arcelia

Arcelia New Member

This happened sometime ago...
  5. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Actually, you will get the bonus shields (and talent point if you have 10 or more points) even before you have 5000 experience.
  6. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

There is much work to be done! XD
  7. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

I used to be able to catch every little detail, when we werent 400 pages. Nowadays I'm a bit more concerned with stuff like this.

Keeping up all the documentation and template work is a chore in of itself. I don't play nearly as much as I used to, so I'm leaving most of the minor updates to the community. It is, after all, a 'community effort.' If it's not in the immediate changelog, most I'll do is slap the {{outdated}} tag on the page and hope someone comes along to fix it.

Also, If a page is locked to anonymous editing, I had a damn good reason for that.