Lost Cause Win

Discussion in 'Night of the Dead: Aftermath' started by Wedge_Antilles, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Wedge_Antilles

Wedge_Antilles New Member

Available in 1080p

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6a6k-QA_ZA&feature=youtu.be[/video]
  2. 2HOTGLOCKS

2HOTGLOCKS New Member

When do AM games happen? I would love to play this again.
  3. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Agreed. I miss ol' Aftermath, and I would love to get into a new group.
  4. AlbertW[RCDF

AlbertW[RCDF New Member

For those who'd like to play with us:

Where do we play the most?
    -Usually on Garena matches (lately it's been inactive)
    -Using Battle.net (lately it's been more active than Garena and has proved to be more successful)

What times do we usually play at?

-It changes a lot since there are people from America, Europe and even Asia playing, but usually Not past or before 12AM/PM at GMT -3 (personal reference)
  5. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

There a channel I can sit in for Bnet? There doesn't seem to be a game hosted right now.
  6. everithing4me

everithing4me Well-Known Member

There isn't a specific channel - we usually meet in the lobby.
    I set up a bot for the game some time ago, the name is notdambot and hosts on all Bnets including Eurobattle.net.
    Just check the current game name with /whois notdambot and there you go.

The bot has a pretty useful feature concerning medal points (no, no hacks) but you will find out for yourself... :)
  7. Wedge_Antilles

Wedge_Antilles New Member

It might also be worth to note that there is a skype group with some NOTD: AM players.

Makes it a bit easier to organize a game sometimes, since you can just ask for a game and see if anyone responds, who currently happens to be online, too.

And ofcourse the advantage of VOIP communication is invalueable in certain situations.
  8. AlbertW[RCDF

AlbertW[RCDF New Member

If you want to sit on a clan channel, I recommend you enter East/Azeroth and join channel Clan USFU, it's a NOTD Aftermath Clan I'm trying to set up in East realm, using everi's bot as its main gaming place.

Clan USFU, Azeroth.
  9. Rasczak

Rasczak New Member

10. oufty

oufty New Member

yeah I suck at bunny
  11. AlbertW[RCDF

AlbertW[RCDF New Member

Ah this match was so good :( Miss ol' Wedgie.