Live Q&A on February 28th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Blaqk, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

On February 28th starting at 5pm (UTC-5), Kithrixx and I will be hosting a live Q&A in the NOTD group channel on SC2. You're free to ask us anything NOTD related for either 1 or 2 and give feedback, suggestions, and influence the game in a live setting with direct and quick replies. This is your chance to get a feel of the direction NOTD 2 is going and raise any concerns or questions you might have about development, past or present, about either NOTD or its sequel. I will also be online (and playing NOTD) for most of the night, so if you're European and/or asleep at the start time then you're more than welcome to message me at any time later in the night.
  2. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

If you could kindly remind me to be present on SC2 or TS so I can brought up to date :D

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
  3. Commlink
    • Development Team
    • Modeler

Commlink Programmer/Asset Designer

whats utc in gmt again? =/ lifes is so much easier outside of using utc, well at least in Europe/UK.
  4. Niktos

Niktos Well-Known Member

There is no time difference it's just notation. GMT-5 is same as UTC-5, so you need to substract/add stuff as usual to end up with 10pm for London.

Shit gets messy when murricans start to use EST EDT and whatever times they got without the offsets.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Commlink
    • Development Team
    • Modeler

Commlink Programmer/Asset Designer

Ty, im just old school and am used to understanding stuff in GMT hence my confusion. Tell me EST/EDT and i usually understand it right away.

Thank you once again for the clarification.
  6. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Very important detail to add: if you feel your question was missed or ignored, message me directly! I'll answer it there.