List of Things To Do

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kith, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

As requested by Arcane, this is a master thread of pre-approved things that have been put on the "when we get around to it" list. Feel free to point out anything I missed, as I'm sure I will.

CLASS RELATED
    Finishing the Delta Commando
    Finishing the Forward Observer Rework with Gunship Specifications
    Pathfinder Rebalancing
    Flamethrower Update
    Technician Update
    Recon Update
    Redo the rock pillar sight blockers around Apollo and make them destroyable via the Demo's Satchel. No thread link because this was discussed via WhatsApp.

EC RELATED
    Making the Bosses more interesting. Your mileage may vary on Ere/Eos and may need revisiting, but Tartarus was given the stamp of approval in a Skype conversation. I think. Maybe. Either way, bosses need to be more interesting.

AC RELATED
    Finishing Alpha by making Route B more interesting and divergent from Route A

AS RELATED
    Nothing yet.

SURV RELATED
    Nothing yet.

PLAYER RELATED
    "Luck" as a stat
    Performance Stats (Vigil Related)
    "Perfect" Bonus (referenced in the Recon Update)
    Exped Medal changed to count 1 of each class rather than 1 of each Class Proficiency

ITEM RELATED
    Riot Shield: Reduces all incoming damage by 5 (potential to nerf to 4). 5% attack speed reduction. 10 weight.
  2. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

I don't know how updated you keep this thread, and you can just delete these posts when the conversation is done to clean the thread.

Isn't reworking the rating system supposed to be on that list? Feel free to yell at me if I missed something.
  3. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

That will be done for notd2.
  4. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Oh... I missed that part.
  5. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Wrong, actually. The Rating Rework will be applied to NOTD. It's primarily intended for NOTD2, of course, but people apparently have an enormous problem with the Rating system of now so I'm going to be making it backwards compatible (which is why it's taken friggin' forever, also because i hate math). Also I just noticed that all of the links in the OP are busted, so I'll be fixing that eventually-ish.
  6. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Ok, sounds good. Don't forget to make new threads when you want/need help/input :D

Feel free to clean the thread if you want, I guess.