LETS GO GIANTS!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ramses II, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GIANTS BEAT THE PATRIOTS IN THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN

SUPER BOWL XLVI

ps did anyone not specifically a patriots fan cheer for the patriots over the giants?
  2. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

I'm just glad because my Biology teacher and one of my fellow students had a slight disagreement about who would win, with the former rewarding the class w/ extra credit if the Giants won (Teacher believes Patriots would win), while the latter would have to be quiet for an entire week if the Patriots won (student believed Giants would win, said student is extremely talkative).

Hence, they had a friendly disagreement over which team would win, and I can look forward to some extra credit in biology.
  3. Ramses II
    • Donator

I don't actually like the giants, I'm just happy because I hate the patriots more and I made $102 off them winning. Would have gotten $74 if the patriots had won though. (27 different bets, 15 on giants, 12 on patriots, abusing odds and people's biases like mad)
  4. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

If I could do that, I would have enjoyed doing that (Psychology looks so interesting, especially in its applications). Sadly, I'm not a sports enthusiast, and the difference in how much I socialize on the internet compared to off the internet is outstanding. Apparently I'm an introvert. I don't even think I have ten people I would call true friends.

Alas, woe to the life of the introvert, for he cannot forge the bonds of friendship and socialize.
  5. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

I hate the Giants. If it wasn't for Kyle Williams' knee hitting the ball on the punt return we would've gone to the superbowl.... GO 49ers!!!
  6. Ramses II
    • Donator

Hey, Giants making it to the superbowl put Cam into the pro bowl.
  7. Shooz
    • Donator

Dude you and I both know that if it wasn't for the call on that play, the 49ers would be the ones that are the champs.

I am anger faced.
  8. Ramses II
    • Donator

It was still one hell of a game.
  9. Shooz
    • Donator

It was, I have to admit. I was screaming so loud at the TV when the game was going.