Leaving to Avoid KarmaBite

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Allenssmart, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allenssmart

Allenssmart New Member

So there needs to be some kind of consequence for using leavers to tk someone. Just got tked by Klobber, a horrible player mind you.

Honestly people like this should be permabanned from the community, but that's not my call especially since I'm the victim.

Anyways now that I'm done with my rant, here's a replay of this douchenozzle.
  2. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Not much that can be done about this, unfortunately. Just avoid playing with him.

And watch your language.

Edit: I just realized the parody. Very clever.
  3. Klobber

Klobber Well-Known Member

Thats great I have the timestamp for both replays so you can troll all you want, you made yourself look bad and now have to resort to name calling. Actions have consequences, if you tk me, expect one back at the least.

If vets want me to explain my actions I will gladly do so, otherwise I had my revenge and I'm done with this topic.
  4. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

Your pleas for succor have fallen on deaf ears, due in no small part to your own actions and words. The weight of your bearing in past encounters, both those which are preserved and those which have been erased portray you better as a blight than a boon to this community. If you wish to be a part of this community, I suggest you placate yourself and show your worth.

Now then, as for the subject to which this thread is titled. Currently, this thread is not about leaving before karmabite and nothing more than petty slander. If you wish to create a real discussion, you're welcome to recreate this thread in better taste.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.