leaving forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spartanhija, Jul 21, 2012.

1. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Peace. Thanks to kith, ozase, shooz, and a few others to being cool asses. Everyone else, well later, c u in pubs
    [hr]
    Bad asses, not cool, dunno why my 3G phone did that.
  2. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

Because its spell check is flipping retarded.
  3. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, why exactly are you leaving? "Thanks to kith, osaze, shooz and a few others for being cool/bad asses" doesn't tell me much.
  4. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

If your leaving because of how some have complained about your posts/threads. Then I think your taking the easy way out.

In essence, I do agree with some that you do make threads that are somewhat irrelevant. Some of your threads about which mod to get next, your internet being down, drunk posting, ect are somewhat unnecessary. This is because it clutters up the forums and its a waste of time to read.

Now I don't know if your actually buzzed/tipsy when writing these threads but I do think that you should put more thoughts into your threads and posts. If your going to post something funny why not post it in the off topic thread or make one in the general discussions and if your going to post something about NOTD gameplay or something related then post it either in suggestions or as a Thread in the NOTD section.

The community encourages thought provoking ideas that could make NOTD a better overall experience. We encourage it so much that those who are constantly bring up really good ideas are invited to be Black OP's members where the real fun begins.

I am not defending any of the old veterans for what they think of your because everyone is entitled to their old opinion. I will say that its nice to see that your involved with the forums and game and that's highly encouraged. However, just put a little bit more thought when you make a thread.

Extifer
  5. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Extifer, a post will not "Clutter" the forum in any way shape or form.

To everyone else:

Threads come and go and everyone posts something dumb or uncalled for now and again.

It's a process through learning how to interact with the community, what to post where, and what topics are relevant to the interests of the community.

This isn't 4Chan and we aren't telling someone that they cant post something that is on their mind. Spartanhija was reaching out to the community for people to talk to or someone to guide him but, what was he met with? He was met with people who had no real desire to help and seemingly only wanted to sage and flame his threads.

How can you act as a member of this community when you batter and belittle newer members because they're making an effort to reach out to everyone else.

There isn't a single person of our common community base that knows what to do whenever they're about to do something.

Helping people along by telling them what to post where, what mod would be the most helpful depending on their most played or preferred class, and giving them links to information that would best aid them is what you, myself, and everyone else should be doing.

This thread makes me disgusted at our community base, for we have lost a member due to prejudice and an unwillingness to work with people.

Everyone who posted negatively in any of Spartan's threads or any new member's thread should be fucking ashamed to even remotely consider themselves as an asset to this community.

I'm ashamed to have known people so fucking insensitive.

Take a step back and realize your mistakes, you're not guiding people to the forums and teaching them. You're pushing them away and shunning them for having registered.

I've rambled enough but, I hope that this reaches anyone who it applies to, and that we may never have to lose a member of our community due to something like this.
  6. David

David Well-Known Member

Why don't you drama queens stop speculating. Save your posts for when the reason has been confirmed by spartan (he modified his post today. I'm sure if he wanted us to know he would have told us).

Take it easy spartan, work hard in school so you can buy your babies a pony.
  7. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Its just not the place for me, as for kith, osaze and shooz, you guys are cool as fuck. Theres a few more in gamers, people that actually play the game not just make threads and talk down to ppl. I just dont have the capacity between everything else in life to try to give notd 100% as well, if it means getting negative feedback daily. I suppose its no ones fault if you wanna look at it that way, its certainly not inviting, but no one has done anything wrong per say. Maybe later I'll try it out again. I hadn't touched my post's David, My phone and computer stay logged in unless I manually log out. Which is another thing, it eats up my 150MB of data on phone. Peace, thanks though to the few.