Killing Friendly Units - Penalty Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ability, May 31, 2013.

1. i think that there should not be so harsh stuff for civ killing civs get in front of my mono (after it starts before fire) so what should i do?
  2. vexxenon

vexxenon Well-Known Member

Take the consequences, it's not that big of a deal. Or you can try to aim and anticipate civilians near.
  3. bunny

bunny Member

I already avoid playing explosives demo and chem expert in pubs completely because far too often some idiot will walk right into my AOE and then karmabite. In fact I have had to avoid essentially all AOEs that involve friendly fire for this reason. Karma is so incredibly hard to accumulate that these new penalties will make me stick to only ever playing 2 or 3 classes.

Vote kicking seems to be enough to stop trolls, except for a few situations where it becomes too late to vote kick.

Also, if you implement these penalties, please stop having the civs follow and run around like annoying little ghouls.
  4. vexxenon

play with non-pubs, still plenty of games in NOTD chan
  5. bunny

bunny Member

I do play non pubs when they are open and asking for players, which is not all that often. And non pubs really arent the problem that this thread is addressing. If someone is trolling your organized game, just dont play with them anymore. It's that simple.
  6. vexxenon

There are plenty of non-pubs on NA, go to NOTD chan for it.
    As for people trolling organized games, that doesn't happen often for me.