KA in Apollo

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Pyromaniac, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

KA should go on dpsing classes instead of the technician in the Apollo campaign (for the seth battle, and generally from then on) for the following reasons:

C4 or RA is more than enough for the standard Seth attack, and his 200 damage attack cannot kill a technician at full health, which is normally at full health because of nanites. He would also resist random enemy spawns better with c4 or ra due to the resistance they offer that KA doesn't (RA only for agrons/banes).

Having the KA freed up will allow a dpsing class the ability to sit through the plasma discharge, shooting Seth, scvs, and/or and creeps chasing allies or attempting to attack the technician.
  2. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

I dont really see the problem here? Normally seth dies before the 3rd discharge, and then everyone except the tank is out of range anyway.

At which times do you need ka from then on? spines from hades? Dont know the playstyle from you guys so i cant say who should use it during hades battle but maybe im just forgetting something ka is used for in sec.
  3. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Makes sense, especially if tech needs it after you can always just give it back.
  4. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

Think "stacking on tank" for seth, as for as post-seth, it can be nice for a squishy to have for the occasional troll spine, but my point is mostly aimed towards seth
  5. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

to reduce the plasma discharge damage.