Is there a chance we can bring back the old NOTD Player List

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Extifer, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I was scavenging through the old forums and I found this list that I found quite useful. It listed some of the veterans across various servers and times they played, modes they played, their player ID, times they were on, ect.

I wouldn't mind having this list being brought back and having it moderated by myself or one of the other moderators of the forum.

Here is a link to the old NOTD Player's List.

http://www.notdstarcraft.com/forumarchive/showthread.php?tid=2159]NOTD Players List 2.0
  2. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

3. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Go for it.
  4. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

5. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

OOh OOhh, I havent anything to moderate!

Also due to the amount of time I spend online, I would be able to manage this list perhaps more easily

Edit: but I'm horrid with initial formatting, and there is a lot of hyperlinks....

Perhaps I could be a grounds keeper....
  6. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

dammit pyro, it's like all those times you used to call rifleman half a second before me back when we were both working on silver star. You were so bad at silver too...
  7. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

So who will be up and willing to create,update and mantain the NOTD Players List?
  8. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

I am currently working on it. I will be posting it up later today.
  9. rockz
    • Donator

rockz Well-Known Member

stick it on the wiki too.
  10. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

I don't think he is a moderator on the wiki is he?
  11. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

I am not a moderator of the wiki, or the forums for that matter. I mostly moderate stuff related to The brig.
  12. rockz
    • Donator

rockz Well-Known Member

the point of a wiki is to let anyone edit it.
  13. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

^This

Anyone can start pages, and I'm fine with someone starting a page for the player list, but only if people think that it's necessary with said thing being on the wiki.

That being said, if it was to go ahead, I would prefer it that the list is the same as the one on the forums. In other words, I would prefer to not have random people edit the list on the wiki without first asking to be one the list held on the forums. That way, we don't end up with two lists that have totally different people on them.