Inquisitor Revived the Alcohol Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inquisitor, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Chief Neversober.... I wonder who the genius that came up with that name was....
  2. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

RE: The Diablo 3 Thread

As well as Chief Hunglikehorse. Hihowareya? Hihowareya? Whoever that genius is, he certainly passed his gift on to the "Kaptain". I heard this Kaptain coined the name "TrashCan" for a certain player in the NOTD NA channel...
  3. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Indeed.....

Well since shoes is not here anymore, why don't we highjack this thread and turn it into THE NEW ALCOHOL THREAD, since clearly this forum is lacking a good alcohol topic, and this thread is dead anyway?
  4. DrCaptain
    • Donator

I concur...after all, I am the Rum Master.

So I bought some Fat Tire the last weekend and I've figured out that the best temperature to open and enjoy it at is 5-10 minutes after taking it out of the refrigerator. That way you are able to enjoy the full hint of caramel in the flavor. Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Tasty!
  5. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Ye fat tire is awesome. Actually at world market I found these:

[​IMG]

They are soooooooo amazing. It gives one an excuse to treat everybody else like the low life rats that they are.
  6. DrCaptain
    • Donator

Damn, we don't have any World Market where I'm living. What does it taste like? Around this time of year, I'm a fan of Blue Moon Summer Ale aka Summer Honey Wheat Ale. Perfect for when the weather turns warm and the night is just starting.

What I'm interested in trying is the Purple Haze beer, seen as I've already had the Hendrix Electric Vodka, which was good.
  7. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Well its a REALLY dark beer, and you've had dark beers so you know where this is going. Put it this way, when i drink it i feel arrogant enough to think everyone is a worthless rat. Anyway, I dont think it's that hard to find. Check around your local bottlestores.

Lol purple haze beer? whats that about?
  8. DrCaptain
    • Donator

It's Raspberry Wheat beer. I see it all the time at Harris Teeter so I know what it is. They don't have Arrogant Bastard Ale, unfortunately.
    [attachment=802]
  9. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Hmm, raspberry. that seems cool. I'll look for it. Oh have you tried this?

[​IMG]
  10. DrCaptain
    • Donator

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I drank an entire bottle on the Friday night of Quad-Fest in April 2009 and don't remember any of the night. We went to my friend's frat house where another one of our friends was DJing at and apparently I kept jumping into the table holding his equipment, which kept making the music jump and pissed my DJ friend off. Later that night, some girl was holding onto me to keep me from running away and I apparently broke out of her grasp and went running down the street (she later said that she wasn't gonna go running after me because she had a boot cast on her broken foot). The only thing I remember is waking up in the morning in some girl's house. Couldn't have been a more awkward morning because she seemed to know my name and everything about me, but I had no idea who she was and was confused as hell. Needless to say, she was nice enough to walk me back over to my friend's house since I didn't know where to go. Good times...I think?
  11. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Yep, sounds like Captain alright. Definately know that feeling, its worse when she wakes up in YOUR house. If it's in hers its easy to bail.

Lol Speaking of stories. I'll write one of my own little experiences in a few.
  12. DrCaptain
    • Donator

I wanna try the Captain Morgan Black Label.
    [​IMG]
  13. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

I've actually had that.. It's fucking good. I love dark rum
  14. DrCaptain
    • Donator

On Friday, I will buy a bottle along with a bottle of Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey. That Honey Whiskey is fucking great!

I'm saddened that our hijacking of the D3 thread came to an end, but they mine as well turn this threat into our alcohol review thread: tips for which alcohols to buy, when they are best to drink, and what to do when you've drunken said drinks. As well as advice on what not to do through our weaving of personal stories/experiences.

I'm also interested to know who it was that un-jacked our off-topic thread. Was it the feared Banninator (Shooz)? The creepy guy who complains about being "too old for this shit" who we will just call "The Baby Boomer" (Nite)? Or was it a more devious individual, lurking in the shadows (Reaper)?
  15. Megamoo
    • Donator

Megamoo Member

[img=250x250]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-P_OLZMvb6JA/S3XfUrt-UVI/AAAAAAAAOJA/-rnYTG4FXQM/Apple_Juice_2.jpg[/img]

Teh drink of a "REAL" man.
  16. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

moo, ur not old enough lol

i was driving through kentucky and after i visited my uncle I noticed a beer title ive nvr seen b4. This was nearly a year ago but i found out my dad still had some so i found a reason to actually get it.

[​IMG]

if i remember correctly, it tasted just like fat tire. ill find out soon again.

Also for the Jack D. Fans. i took a trip to the distillery and they have a thing in which u can buy a barrel (yes a big ass fucking barrel) of "Single Barrel". If u drink the stuff u know what it is and how amazing it is. Anyways, the barrel cost like 10-12k so unless ur rich or u buy it with people is the only way. U get 250+ bottles of Single Barrel whiskey and u get the barrel also. The barrel is engraved with whatever u want on it. And the Blue Angels apparently are the #1 customers of the barrel deal. Bought like 7 or more ever. Military Regiments or Bars on Bases are the close second, and then a few FOB's overseas have bought a few also.

.....now im thirsty
  17. Zuriel

Zuriel Well-Known Member

I'm more into cocktails atm. Ever tried B52 before? Its the most awesome one I've had to date.
  18. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

B52 is a cocktail??

Weird.. Last time i had a B52, that was a shot. They different where you are i take it?
  19. Zuriel

Zuriel Well-Known Member

Gah silly me. I meant shot. Clearly I'm not as much of an expert on this matter. :p

Yes B52 the shot. Delish.
  20. DrCaptain
    • Donator

Worry not, Mr. Zuriel, Inquisitor and I shall train you in the ways of the liquid courage. Here is the SHOT of the night for you to investigate: Liquid Cocaine. I will be taking 1 tomorrow night because I just had the worst day of work today and I still have to finish my thesis paper tonight.