Fixed Infinite spawning area on EC

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by LordFond, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

They are meant to last until muta waves. After muta you get some stalkers spawn points outside AL(bet you didn't know that). You just didn't notice because you have worm waves and you camp. Saying "or else I would've found out" isn't a good reasoning. I know all spawns points for mobs and bosses(apart from the mobs that spawn radius away from team. Know the formula just not exact location for those).

If the density of them has increased + spawn rate has increased that's different.
    4zombies in every 8seconds sounds like the normal spawn rate to me for recruit.
  2. speedy_new

speedy_new Well-Known Member

Just as addition, if during first civs mission they go tp south truck, this mission is mostly failed in recruit like 99% chance. Is it OK? Of course u can win if u have few exp ppl with dps classess on for cleaning incoming zombies ahead(one could be to less when civs start runnning),rest deal with hulks. Even then here are huge chance for fail. It could be they spawn all time but not ONLY from destination point. This is difference, not number of zombies.
  3. DLINK

DLINK Well-Known Member

There are definitely more zombies appearing in the first chapter of recruit (500-1000) depending on how long it takes people to trigger eggs (so spawn rate increase). That and compared to previously (I assume, with what scorp said) what appears to be them spawning at several different set spawn points (or alternating between them, whatever their algorithm was before), now the majority of them (or all) are spawning at 1 spawn point (excluding holdouts) every game so its a lot more noticable.

There's more experience to be had now that the average level, at any sq on recruit, at the time the team reaches ere, is half to 1 more than it used to be before ivax/cron was changed. Or you see a mini with like 1000 kills before worms (if their ai gets glitched beside said spawn point)
  4. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

It is possible that recruit has inherited vet/nm spawn frequency. They did inherit charge etc. Or maybe the average SQ has gone up. Or both.
  5. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Ok, after some digging, this is sort of a bug, I had corrected the spawns such that they will not spawn in areas where they can not reach the team. Consequentially, all the spawns that normally would become trapped in airlock or the city do not spawn in there and thus spawn outside and attack the team. However the spawn point was not updating, that will be fixed in the next patch.
  6. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.