If you were granted one ability in life, what would it be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Akira Takeshi, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

An ability to become the legion where I can create a number of perfect copies of me. If one of us learn something, all of us will learn something.
  3. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

You want to be the flood?
  4. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

Would that be if one of you die, the rest will die as well ? Or a funnier term is if one of you is having sex, then the rest will get aroused for no reason ? xD
  5. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    In game, they all look identical, and they are probably the most frequent type you would meet.
    Shared vision. In game, if one has sight, all has sight.

As for me..
    I would completely agree with this.. especially the sleep part lol
  6. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

7. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

^obvious joke too ez to go for.

ontopic: I'd take having a functional immortality (eternal youth, body regeneration, the whole shebang) with the caveat that I can end the immortality at any point of time that I choose.
  8. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

I've got a good one.

Reality Jumping - the power enter and exit alternate realities/existences.

The reason... to see what could have been. For those who don't know what alternate realities/existences are, the theory is that the space our reality exists in, is also shared by an infinite amount of other existences too. Alternate realities are formed when an event or decision occurs, and the opposite event or decision takes place instead. For instance, there could be a reality where I never posted on this thread. Alternate realities can differ, from almost identical realities where there a small, insignificant changes occurred, to moderate changes (like if the dark ages never happened, or the 9/11 terrorist attacks never happened.), to vast and massive changes (like the dinosaurs never died out, life on earth never occurred, or the universe formed a different way.).

There's just so much that could have been/not been, and I'd like to see what those changes are.
  9. SkullCapp

Nah, if one of us died, than only one died.
  10. Shooz
    • Donator

Would you feel pain from his death? Would all of you feel it if so?
  11. SkullCapp

That would suck. No. But again, we'll know which one of us died, how, and who/what caused it.
  12. Shooz
    • Donator

You would eventually die though right? I mean if one can die then all of you can and you'll eventually get old and just die. You'd be like a legion of decrepit old men.
  13. Foehammer
    • Donator

Foehammer Well-Known Member

At least he would always win at bingo
  14. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

A few or none will :D more losses than profit.
  15. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

Power to control all 6 senses, Hard to counter when you walk in a wall