I know this is unethical in some countries but...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grandmarshal, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grandmarshal

grandmarshal New Member

But can we get Blizzard to ban Salvir SC2 account for good????

Generally speaking, I have nothing against him till yesterday midnight (or afternoon in US), we were trying to get a game in the pub till he came in and troll the pub by inviting all AFK people into pub.

Rendi, me and Sco were damn pissed off by him and I guessing lots are... we raised a couple of tickets to GM but oh well, unlike WOW GM, the GM in SC2 generally were not active as them...

(*** Granted, Rendi actually TK-ed him 3 times for being hacker prior to this incident but that doesnt mean he have the right to troll the pub and destroying the integrity of the game)
  2. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

If you want to ban him from Starcraft 2 itself, the best bet would be to send an email to customer care with the necessary screenshots. I would actually advised that a group of people do this if they want something to be done.

He's already been purged from the forums, NOTD (when ability makes the update), and vent.

I honestly don't really care for SALVIR because I have him blocked from communication but seeing this recent activity from him should already convince everyone as to why he is being banned permanently from NOTD
  3. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Well the issue is that he can keep messing with pub lobbies. Sitting in the pub and inviting afk players is not something we have the power to stop without getting blizzard involved.
  4. squish

squish Well-Known Member

No, it's not unethical in some countries for a player to be banned exploiting a game's programming to a customer(')s(') detriment.
  5. Harry B.C. Dresden

Harry B.C. Dresden Well-Known Member

both salvirs are pains in the ass for that matter.
  6. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

If the community wants him gone a ban thread needs to be made for him within the brig.
  7. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

I think that's already done. Ex caught both Salvir's using hacked bank files.

And then i remember the time we played that one game together and they were like, "Shooz, like i think im going to hack the xp. It takes sooo long to get experience." -Salvir in a gay voice.
  8. Zeriathyr

Zeriathyr Well-Known Member

It sounds even more unreasonable, but is it possible to patch the following?

- All SALVIRs automatically start the game as sheep
    - A message will pop out from a SALVIR stating: I AM SALVIR, AND I MUST DIE FOR IT.

- They will be unable to vk or karmabite other players
    - Killing the SALVIRs awards players 1xp. 2 if knifed, but all SALVIRs in game must die.

- On death, all existing mobs stop and do their dance animation.
    - Also, insert victory music

Its a far cry from what should be done (I've already report this guys to the GMs), but I can wish, and dream.
  9. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Why would you want to give undeserved attention to those two? Just put them on ignore and wait for Ability to add them to ban list >.>
  10. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Hahahaha I'm in tears!!

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to set models like this to player IDs?
  11. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Thread closed as it no longer serves a real purpose.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.