i hope all people arent like this...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harry B.C. Dresden, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Harry B.C. Dresden

Harry B.C. Dresden Well-Known Member

hi. im still relatively new i just hit 2k last night.

i was in a game with "mrbiggens" and i chose mob recon and he chose mob recon.

i wanted to try with 8 stat points to see how the energy management was.

for the next hour he proceeded to shout orders at me rushing everything when we were about 15-20 minutes ahead of schedule. yell at me for trying to scout after erebos 2 and yell at me when i tried to help do dome civies. which i got about 15. the guy was acting pretty much like it was his game and we were only allowed to do what he said.

i was just thinking if there are a lot of people like this it would look really bad for new people. there was a 359 exp guy and a 232 exp there.

i know it isnt my place since ive only been playing about 5 days but i thought it should be brought up that it made the game seem very hostile.
  2. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Sorry man, there's a lot of people that do that try to tell u what to do. In many cases they just try help you do better, but sometimes we just have a bad day and Shit happens. Don't worry man not everyone's like that just learn wat u can.
  3. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Many people order you around. (Including me but only in nightmare games) And what Spartanhija said is true. Ordering people to do specific things can and usually help you. They tell you to don't do this and do that because it might increase the chance of winning or getting greater rewards. (Speed).
  4. Emperor

Emperor New Member

In all fairness, scouting in Recruit Mode is very annoying.
  5. Clown
    • Donator

Clown Well-Known Member

We are not all like MrBiggens. :angel:
  6. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

7. Tink

Tink New Member

That's just what Biggens is like.
    He got so mad about being denied the pistol at the start of EC that he made a post on here about it.
  8. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

But but recon and medics require the pistol ir its a fail game, didnt you know?
  9. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

Sorry, but there are some places where sarcasm is not appropriate to use.
  10. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Ok, ill leave this thread alone.. i mean.. there a picture of a giant duech on there, but ill leave my humor out. I guess my humors not really that funny anyways.
    -1 sparta
  11. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

don't take what others say too seriously, post however you feel but within reason of course.
  12. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

:D
    Thanks. I probably went off topic and i apologize to this threads members.