I am perturbed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Osaze, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Osaze

Osaze Well-Known Member

No disrespect to ozy. Still will play with ya anytime.
    Kithrixx: There is only one Irresponsible Princess. Me. No one else can lay claim to the title, and it may not be given away without my express permission.

Thank you,
    Osaze
    Irresponsible Princess Extraordinare
  2. Osaze

Osaze Well-Known Member

Apparently someone felt that since clan unit has a princess, another clan needed one too. The princess is seperate from the clan. I was before and will be after.
  3. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Here's a story for you Mr. Osaze from events occuring a few weeks ago.

I come home from dinner to join my fellow Prestige members for a game of NOTD. I tell them that I must go to the washroom to take a #2 and leave the lobby. I return 5 mins after because it was a relatively quick #2. Mr. Froblock decides to call me Princess because he thought I just went to wash my hands. Fellow Prestige member Moe adds that who knows maybe he could be turkish so he might be a turkish princess.

Hence, why I have recently carried the title of The Turkish Princess of The LAW.

True Story
    Real Talk
  4. Osaze

Osaze Well-Known Member

This was in relation to Irresponsible Princess. Full name.
  5. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Oz is the only real princess.
  6. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

7. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

8. Osaze

Osaze Well-Known Member

Thats awesome, I didn't think that was saved anywhere.

Yeah thats what happened kinda, the problem i had with the guy is that he had a warning, the big red circle, thats a big warning and enough time to move.
  9. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

I really hate when a mando or Demo uses either Nuke/Satchel respectively and a player decides to be "smart" and walk into the red circle being ignorant of the imminent danger. Many times has that happened with me but at least I never got called The irresponsible princess for it.

[​IMG]