HOTS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lightning, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Emperor

Emperor New Member

That's incredibly disappointing.
  2. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Is there even room in that tin can for a human being?
  3. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

They're borrowing from futurama's head-in-a-jar technology.
  4. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

Warhound as tech? Wouldn't that make tech more...cyborg?
    I actually thought war hound look cool. The only problem is other arm and turret thing on it's head....not doing anything...LAME! Shoulda make one arm, if dominion really want to save money.

Wonder what will Swarm Host will be like in notd....prolly combination of meno and parrot. How the hell do swarm host qualify as 'artillery unit'...can anyone tell me?

Wonder driver actually die during Hellion's transformation to battle hellion?
  5. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

They only qualify as "Artillery" in that they aren't Direct Fire units but use an indirect long range attack via their random spawn. If I was going to get all Reginald T. Militarynerd about it I'd more likely pin them as a Picket unit than an Artillery unit. Though that's borrowing from naval ideas instead of land warfare. But I find the role is more accurate.
  6. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

the technican is using home-made :p
  7. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Don't.
  8. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

Oh, because of indirect fire. That I can understand. But I still don't see Swarm Host as long range, because it doesn't fire projectile. But that's just me.

Wonder if units in WoL will be available in HoTs and SCII Editor? Like firebat, goliath, carrier, overseer, lurker(there better be lurker in HoT), Odin, and other?