Highest known legit experience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryan III, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

What is the highest legit xp ever? The highest legit xp I've ever saw was colonial whom dry rain got promoted to sometime this week
  2. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

DrawingDead is up there, possibly top. The hell is he at 120k yet?
    dryrain is definitely up there, I know hes well past 105k
    ArcanePariah is up in the 100ks, can't remember how far
    And the only other 100k I can think of is Omegaman, but he's been MIA for 7 months.
  3. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Pretty much. I think DD has it topped on the North American Server with 123k last time I saw him. At the very least he was a full bird colonel but it was about a week ago I last saw him in game.

I'm sure other servers have different stats.
  4. Annihilate

Annihilate New Member

Don't forget Downloading and Nightfairy, both have over 100k xp.
  5. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Someone give me the story on Nightfairy, any game over 1700sr I've seen that play in he just quits at start. Im serious.
  6. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

All I know is that he plays medic a lot. And ec nms.
  7. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

DarthSidious on EU has more :p
    Like 128k or so now.

But let's not tell this to all them hackers now shall we.
  8. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

On EU, DarthSidious has somewhere between 115-120k exp last time I saw him. He may have more since but i'm not sure. Any EU people know his latest exp count?
  9. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Current Leaderboard as far as I know

Europe

DarthSideous at 125K ish
    Ghost at 108k ish
    GTFO/Riddlore at 90k ish

Have no idea what Reaper is at

SEA

Aveline/Nightfairy at 108k ish
    Maniac at 90k ish

NA

DrawingDead at 125-126k ish
    Downloading at 124k ish
    DryRain at 121k ish
    Myself at 120k
    Infected at 108kish

Thers a couple SEA people I might be missing over 80k
    On NA theres is about 5-10 people between 80 adn 100k (Lucid,Archangel,Diode,MrWinkles are the ones off the top of my head)[hr]
    She* usually plays medics in my Apollo games, or rolled demo tank (when it was in apollo), generally does late night games with infected/down/LA (LysergicAcid)/etc. Both she and Down have that scedule, and so did DD for a while, why so many people don't see them or know how much they play.
  10. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Reminds me of Magistrate. Refused to play anything other than easy mode.
  11. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Night might be leaving from 1700+ sr games because she/he's trying to get something. Like I would only play recruit mode games to earn my dr title. Eventually I stopped Playing med because when a noob asks for heal or sl I need to say stop f***** running away.
  12. zander

zander Member

maybe i see him playing as med most of the time
  13. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Yeah. Ran quite a few Apollo Security Teams with her. I know she despises Alpha Company, says the Gas Sequence is unplayable on her rig. Usually Medicing as said. Part of the Last SEA Night/Early NA Morning shift of players. Seems to have a low threshold for aberrant behavior, so that might be a factor in her leaving.
  14. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

There are a few other people sitting at over 80k in SEA, Faneria and Usui comes to mind immediately, probably a few others as well. (Kenno and nomanbehind might be up there as well but I forgot what their XPs are.) Maniac's over 90k as previously said.
  15. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Duh, how could I forget Fan :blush:

Overall it's a pretty short list of high XP people, most of us play with each other on the same NM/High XP games.
  16. MIB

MIB New Member

The few guys that still stay over at SEA and have over 80k XP are indeed Faneria, Usui and of course Maniac.

Nomanbehind and Kenno are VERY close to reaching 80k XP soon (in fact nomanbehind claims the 79000 XP curse is kicking in :D).

There's a few more slowly gunning for the 80k XP mark that don't really bother with the forums like DAN (60k+), DirtDevil (45k+), Duran (40k+, a returning old vet since beta whom I had to defend from being accused of a hacker back in the old forums) & of course me (45k+).
  17. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

was ketchup not legit?.. I was always under the impression that he was
  18. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Used to be, but then his data or something wiped, he hacked to reclaim it (No back-ups), and hence, fell from glory.
  19. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

oo ok.. cuase i was gonna say i saw him running around about 160k, not to long ago
  20. Peerawatz
    • Development Team

Peerawatz NOTD Staff: Sound Mixer and NOTD Troll Chieftain

Meh, no one has the ability that I have, the power to stay 30k even though one has been around before Niteshade and Faneria is still a nub, and gruvious is still herp derping with demo. :