Hero Attack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blaqk, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

Sometimes, when your fruity little Hero Attack clan tries to troll a pub, the pub trolls back. We fucked them all up and down Sacred Forest.

Their Infester was the funniest. For some reason he thought Peristalsis made him an immortal god and ran right into our base defenses. When he died, he unleashed a HUGE mob of roaches on his own team which then promptly killed their Brutalisk.
  2. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

Competitive clans, always a risky endeavor.
  3. TuRKeYMaN

TuRKeYMaN Member

Defiler is OP!
  4. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Hero attack's Nydus worm has nice jump attacks...
  5. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

So does the predator....
    I think somebody could learn something about those animations.
  6. QuantumMech

QuantumMech Well-Known Member

50 minutes in and only 16 stat ups? I AM ASHAMED OF YOU BLAQK.
  7. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

I bought all the team upgrades.
  8. QuantumMech

QuantumMech Well-Known Member

ok, then good job then.
  9. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Remember that time you got your ass kicked by the Zergling Hero?

I do.

All 3.5 deaths were from bum rushing their base in the last few minutes.
  10. Foehammer
    • Donator

Foehammer Well-Known Member

Life steal, jump, and burrow makes the nydus pretty dang OP
  11. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

The Nydus Hero... is just too ugly for me to play. I prefer the sexy heroes.
  12. Foehammer
    • Donator

Foehammer Well-Known Member

Well the nydus is a tricky class, its going to suck until it reaches lvl4-5, and plays a more defensive ambush role than offense. If you want an OP class go medic, the medic is like a god for some reason i cannot fathom.
  13. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Yeah a good medic is nigh on unkillable and can go toe to toe with anything that doesn't fly. Even then she can sure piss off a flier.

I'm rather fond of the support classes like High Templar, Defiler, Sexy Zerg Queen, and Banshee. No lane gets pushed harder than one that has a good Defiler or Banshee in it.
  14. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Probably due to the very long duration stun, blind, heal and an ultimate that basically resets the fight, for your side only.

Haven't played in a while so it might have changed.
  15. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Ever seen an unstoppable Queen Hero? Look at the top lane. All that creep is me making one last, big fucking push and winning the game. At that point I had so many stat ups and knew how to play Queen well enough that I couldn't be killed. Thor, Banshee, and Raven hero coming at me all at once and I still pushed through to kill their base while Drone and Hydralisk defended.

Broke 2000 health! =D
  16. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Carrying Your Team 101
  17. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Needs more Firebats. BURN THE MOTHER DOWN! xD

Sadly the few times I played that, my friends wouldn't let me play a Firebat because "It sucks" and demanded I play a Thor because "it's idiotproof".
  18. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

The fuck it is. I absolutely refuse to play or respect the Thor hero because this one little kid decided he would start off a game with "Thor is the strongest hero, you know that?" (except with shitty grammar). Thor is an okay class, but the really powerful classes are the hard ones to use (like NOTD). Take a look at my killcount in the Desert screenshot. All four of those deaths were from bumrushing the base with enemies boasting a 50% leaver bonus. What hero was I? Vulture!

There are no sucky classes. Firebat is an amazing class and isn't that hard to use. Hell, get Juggernaut Plating and the Level 5 armor and you have an 80% damage reduction. How is that hard to use?
  19. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

I think I broke a record.

[​IMG]

Don't forget, that attack is x2 with a speed of 1. 200 DPS and nearly 5000 health. That 2000 energy is completely irrelevant because the regeneration was faster than possible consumption.

The best part is it also augmented my Spore Cannons and Larvae. My Spore Cannons had 2600 health each and did 188 damage. I held firm at my limit of 50 of those monsters. Larvae had 900 health and dealt 80 damage. Transfusion healed 1000 health per cast and I had the natural and store Transfusions to juggle with my unlimited energy.

Shit was bananas.
  20. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Generally the sort of thing that would make me say "Assuming Direct Control!" as I spawned a trollsome Parasite.