Help with Vigil

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Addiction, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Addiction

Addiction New Member

Anyone else having problems opening Vigil? Tried opening and nothing happens. When I open task manager it shows javaw.exe which closes after a second or two. I tried on two different computers. Anyone else having this problem or know what the fix is?
  2. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

I'm guessing mirage broke it :D. Mine hasn't worked in 2days or so. Wasn't bothered reporting since I haven't ogged into sc2 for that long n forgot :). Wait for mirage to respond I guess.
  3. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Welcome to the forums Addiction ^-^

Mirage is our dedicated Vigil god here in NOTD so he will able to help solve this issue for you as soon as he comes online and gets a chance :)

Feel free to come say hello on our NOTD Mumble server :D
  4. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

Check if your java is firewalled, if it is that's probably the cause of nothing appearing.
  5. Scorpione

Firewall? That's the last thing ON on my pc. BOth windows n mac version aren't working, for me. They did 2+ days ago
  6. Mirage
    • Donator

Hm...

Now it isn't even launching for me, will check to see whats up this weekend, though keep in mind my finals are coming up.
  7. Mirage
    • Donator

Okay so I put a temporary patch in just run the loader again, turns out the news feeder broke in the forum change.

Will fix later this week after my finals.
  8. Scorpione

yaay ^_^ ty
  9. Mirage
    • Donator

When I get to lots of work on it over this summer I have to remember to make it more fault tolerant :eek:
  10. Scorpione

No problem, ill remind you when it breaks again :D Unless I forget to report for 2+days :massimo: