help graphics...

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Thirteen, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Thirteen

Thirteen New Member

2. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

OMG THEY ARE NEON PINK!!!

How did you do that?!?!?! Fiddle with your graphics card or actual settings? I wanna do it! lolz
  3. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Just a texture screw. Once, my ghouls loaded as bright neon blue. It'll right itself next game. If it doesn't, then... I don't actually know what to tell you. HAH! I'm unhelpful!
  4. Thirteen

Thirteen New Member

it didnt change i tested it out 10 times and all were pink rangers. esp when i was testing it on a vet mode.. horde of pink rangers from hell came after me....

-humpz i was using medium settings idk prolly its my pc itself or something.

i solved it tho... i switched shaders to high and everything is beautiful. the blood is sparkly and all
  5. Harry B.C. Dresden

Harry B.C. Dresden Well-Known Member

humps just wants to pretend shes rita repulsa and beat on the pink power ranger for being hotter than her.
  6. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Generally pink Ghouls is from corrupted textures. Either SC2 is loading the textures incorrectly for your graphics level or your SC2 installation is corrupt or your memory has gone bad. For me when this happened, it was a bad memory stick.
  7. rockz
    • Donator

rockz Well-Known Member

people used to squirt out squares of blood when bleeding. Graphics update fixed that.
  8. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Which makes me remember Cut-scenes and how i miss them so much.
    Since the absence of cut-scenes, I can no longer see blood squirting out the back of someone's neck like a fountain while they have open wound which is only available on a close-up/zoom-in such as those cut-scenes.

God bless Scotland.
  9. rockz
    • Donator

rockz Well-Known Member

or that epic shot of you (or some other marksman) in the osok pose with the barrel of the gun right in the doc's groin.
  10. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

It was me with the mono. Then i also had a pic of me with Assault DPS old tier 3 charge. The chainsaw was at his groin as well. >8|