Guild Wars 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Emperor

Emperor New Member

[​IMG]
  2. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

[​IMG]
  3. Emperor

Emperor New Member

[align=center]FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/align]
  4. Emperor

Emperor New Member

[align=center]Hngh[/align]
  5. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

It has been discovered, Guild Wars 2 will be released "Soon™"
  6. Emperor

Emperor New Member

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oCL-NWurAE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh
  7. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Oh god, two left.

[​IMG]

Look at that super sexy Ebonhawke in the bottom right.

Ascalonians. Fuck yeah.
  8. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Wtb profession based dances per race. heh
  9. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

now im waiting for an epic ss from emp as to why i should get the game....
  10. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Tomorrow.
  11. Lyanden

Yep. Why Crystal Desert btw?
  12. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Why Yak's Bend?! Wait... I know, it's so you can call yourself Lyakden.

It doesn't really matter for me. I only have two other friends who play this, AFAIK, and one of them decided we were going to Crystal Desert but the last two stress tests we found it filled faster than a hookers butthole, so we're probably just going to go where ever if we can't get in. The "guesting" feature makes it not really a huge deal other than for WvWvW. Which isn't really a priority for me.

More of a PvE >> WvWvW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PvP kind of guy.

Also I find it amusing that I'm defragging my comp for the first time since I got it just for this game. Clean ALL the computer!
  13. Lyanden

Good idea. Defragging in a bit
  14. Emperor

Emperor New Member

So... Debating whether or not to actually just buy the inventory and bank slots, or just farm gold until I can trade enough for enough gems.
  15. Kenno

Kenno Well-Known Member

Just bought this today, so I guess you'll be seeing me around GW2 as well. Same user name in GW2 as NOTD (Kenno). Actually, it will be Kenno.7895 the 4 digits show up if there is more than one Kenno, apparently.
  16. Emperor

Emperor New Member

I give this game the imperial seal of approval. Three things that suck about it though:

1. Server and maintenance stuff/bugs/technical shit that isn't intended but annoying nonetheless. Trading Store down and shit. Overflows up the butt in starter zones...

2. Too many players. The dynamic event stuff usually means zerg fest. Not fun. There's like a goldilocks principle of like... 15-25 people that make the open quests enjoyable or at the very least tolerable. Any more and it's just dumb shit.

3. 5 man dungeons fucking blow. They could easily have balanced it to 8. 8 is appropriate to fit one of each profession and because GW1 had 8 and because I have 7 goddamn people on my friends list I want to dungeon with. Never mind the fact that you play with 6 or 7 in dungeons anyway because usually one goddamn member of Destiny's Edge follow you around being all useless and shit.

Still gets an 8.5-9/10 from me.
  17. squish

squish Well-Known Member

5man dungeon? SOMEBODY TRAID TO KAWPY WAWLD OF WAW CWAP
  18. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Screenshot time! I'm surprised my 3-4 year old computer can run this as well as it can. Everything highest except Native instead of Super sampling and no AA.

[​IMG]

I don't remember what server I was on when I took that screenshot. But I figure it was one that was losing.

[​IMG]

Dat view.
  19. Lyanden

20. Emperor

Emperor New Member

That's like... The first time I've seen Yak first.

I don't think there are many competitive WvWvW'ers in Yak's compared to Henge or whatever... Which would bother me if I played it for srs.

I did play it this morning and we kept going back and forth over the left most keep on Yak's borderlands. The funny part was that we'd break the outer gate down but never have enough to go further than that because we were always outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1 by Aspenwood.

It's always hilarious to see like 50 people on the wall raining projectiles down on like 18 besieging it. I left before Aspenwood realized their advantage, if they ever did.