Goat Simulator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MissHumpz, Apr 11, 2014.

1. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Goat Simulator - The Game

[​IMG]

Not sure if you have all heard about it yet, but the world's funniest game is out and its known as GOAT SIMULATOR!

Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true!

The glitches in this game is really what makes it so enjoyable in my opinion and I've already streamed some of my game-play of Goat Simulator to the guys on TeamSpeak and they all agree its amazeballs!

Click the SPOILER to see some ingame screenshots I took on my goating adventures.​

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    So my bolder (I named it Gretel) who tried to grow legs and run away :(

[​IMG]
    Why yes, that is a close up of a giraffe's crowned jewels as it climbs a ladder.

[​IMG]
    This is one of the most hilarious glitches I've come across so far. That is what is supposed to resemble a goat... I think.

[​IMG]
    I paid the local town a visit when I was the Goat Queen and I brought all my peasants a long with me too. :D

If anyone has come across any hilarious glitches in this game feel free to post them below :D

Also this is the furtherest I've managed to get out of the map (and into space) can anyone beat my record?

[​IMG]

Special Thanks to NiteShade :D
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

Game of the Year 2014.
  4. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

Yes, I found those people streaming with their own goat-ish gameplays are freaking hilarious......
  5. CaptainKaos

CaptainKaos Member

jumping on the hang glider is zoo much fun when you see a trail of falling goats behind you