Getting blaze's rep without deserving it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Razgriz, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razgriz

Razgriz New Member

So when i told people i was blazes brother i somehow inherited his reputation without doing anything to warrant it.. its honestly rather irritating and kinda rude all i ask is please dont assume im like him at all plus most refuse to believe me when i say im not making up a charade and bsing everyone

on a side note he still has access to the account and will get on an act like an idiot sometimes... its pretty easy to tell when its him.. just look for pure stupid
  2. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Lolz funny you say this cause I just noticed you have the same terrible lack of punctuation.
  3. Razgriz

Razgriz New Member

*facepalm* does punctuation really matter?
  4. Omega Death
    • Donator

Omega Death Alpha Weltall

5. Razgriz

Razgriz New Member

like i said he does that and its easy to tell between us.. he does shit like that... im trying to clean up now, which now seems to be impossible
  6. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Well if you're going to ask with such a disrespectful manner, then let me just say the following.
    Personally, I very much dislike having to read such terrible punctuation and grammar. Not only do I have to fight off my professional training in literature just so I can read your writing, I also have to fight off the urge to correct you and be a 'grammar nazi'. I'm not sure why but people who type like this seemed to enjoy the fact that they failed grade 1 English. (Yes my year one students can write better than this.) So I would appreciate it if you put more effort in your writing, which not only makes yourself look better by improving the way you present yourself and thus, backs up your claim. It would also make it easier for others, myself included, to read your personal whinging.
  7. Razgriz

Razgriz New Member

Sorry I'm just used to typing like that, I'll try harder tho, for you.
  8. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Its also such a coincidence because Blaze also gets really offended when people don't like his posts, grammar or the way he types things.

You also seem to know every detail about what people disliked about Blaze.
    Every single detail.

You've fooled me once into thinking u were Blaze's older brother, shame on me, but you won't fool me a second time.
    What you know is just way too intimate to be an older brother, but rather you are Blaze himself.

My screenshot of you proves that you are Blaze.
    Razgriz: "Hey shit heads its blaze!"
    *notices that Froblock is in the chatroom because Froblock just came out of a game and panicks*
    Razgriz: ...
    Ragrize: well i kicked that idiot off its raz now

I've also analyzed some audio recordings that Extifer showed me when I did believe that it was possible u were the older brother. You sound exactly like blaze. Ya caught.
  9. Razgriz

Razgriz New Member

I'm done trying to convince you. I just don't want his name or rep attached to me.

Plus I didnt notice anything other than Blaze in the room typing away at the computer. I walked up and noticed he was playing starcraft and I flipped him outta the chair when I saw his *farewell message* to the communitee. Im glad i stopped him after what i saw him type.
  10. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1JJkMD1hE4[/video]

I do not like this thread.
  11. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Word up to that song, Ex.

[​IMG]
  12. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Whoops, accidentally deleted two posts. Oh well.

"Hey shit heads it's blaze"

Yeah no try harder next time.

This topic is dumb and I'm locking it.
  13. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

If I see shit like this again. I'm just going to lay down my vengeance upon those who disturb the peace with their childish antics and tom-foolery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.