Forum Bugs

Discussion in 'Online Operations' started by Ghost, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

I don't know, maybe it helps Ability if we can track down any issues with the forum that aren't working properly.

Currently I find it is not possible to mark all fora read. It will return an authorization code mismatch message
  2. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

- Fixed a bug where you couldn't use 'Mark All Forums Read'
  3. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

From NOTD Channel Klobber and Regan are having issues

Klobber: ya, i registered a new account, says i logged in successfuly, but shows me as guest again
    You: did you verify through email?
    Klobber: yes
    Klobber: "you have succesfully logged in, you will now be taken back to where you came from" and then nothing

Regan: i cant register on the forums since i "Share the same data as a known spammer"
  4. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

5. RawrBeezy

RawrBeezy New Member

I had the same problem with this bug. What i did to fix it was click on memberlist then cilck back on forum home for it to show that i'm logged in. - Hope this fixes your problem.
  6. Klobber

Klobber Well-Known Member

tyty

and ty DD for bug post :)
  7. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

The login issue is due to a cookie problem when you use forum.notdstarcraft.com. Bookmark and use www.notdstarcraft.com/forum. We don't seem to be able to fix the cookie issue with the former URL despite asking for hosting support help.
  8. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

I am trying to figure out if the issue I am having is due to the new forum or some sort of glitch with my PCs.

Both on my home and work PCs accessing notdstarcraft.com/forum does not show up in the history at all. It only shows certain pages from the forum in the history, those being UserCP and member specific pages and member list.

Anything else doesn't seem to get captured at all.
  9. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Can you also confirm that he is indeed using the new URL instead of the old one?
  10. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

The horrendous pink border is now dead. It met Bob.

It should now be proportional, no fat bottom, and fits better with the overall theme.

Refresh your browser when viewing any of the boards to enjoy.
  11. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Thank the maker. When I first stuck a thread my impression of it was "OH GOD EWW!"
  12. Shooz
    • Donator

Just got this from Axl. Something has to be done about this guys. Seriously.
  13. Arcelia

Arcelia New Member

One 'i' made all the difference between being a spammer and a non spammer :huh:
  14. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

can you edit your name now? Mine started out as ozymandias, then I capitalized it, then it... kind of went from there.
  15. Shooz
    • Donator

Yes, users have been able to change their names. Though, if you're going to change your name as a work around for this bug. Please make sure to note that you changed your name and the reason for it. This will cause less confusion for everyone. Thank you.
  16. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

This is fixed now. I'll PM Axl and Regan as I'm not sure non-BO members can change their usernames.

The anti-spam program will no longer check usernames for members who register, only IP and email. We can always add usernames and hotwords to the blacklist later.
  17. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

It seems that you can no longer attach replays to this forum - you get the message "The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type."
  18. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

I see. The maximum attachment size will also have to be increased as I noticed yesterday it was 100kb. This will be fixed soon.[hr]I was hoping it was simple enough that I could make a fix from my phone but this will have to wait until I'm home.
  19. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

This is now fixed. You should be able to upload SC2 replays.
  20. Kage

Kage Member

Apparently,Nite voted for all 3 options.

[​IMG]