finally weapon mod!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spartanhija, Jul 19, 2012.

1. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Yay! What should I get next?
  2. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

a brain. their is no need of a thread of every idea that comes to your mind. u can place a simple question like this in the "off-topic" thread.

btw, it depends on what class u use most. Most people would say +Damage tho and subtract from weapon cycle time.
  3. David

David Well-Known Member

I enjoy your enthusiasm for NOTD spartan, but yeah... what Arc said. One of my pet peeves is people spamming forums and threads with "fluff" (for lack of a more accurate word). This is the reason I blew up at you for your comment in the Survival discussion thread (which I am still apologetic for).

From a pure DPS calculation point of view, it doesn't matter whether you allocate speed or damage. However, it really comes down to a class dependent thing. When using the m45 it's recommended you put it into speed because when you attack light mobs and low hp trash mobs it will 1 hit overkill.
  4. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

He can post whatever he wants as long as it's within reason. He is submitting to the community for ideas towards his decision. Show some creativity.

On the other hand Spartan.. You can ask the community in another way by posting a thread asking what the best weapon mod is for sayyyyy the class that you play the most. Just throwing out my opinion on this matter. Take it or leave it.
  5. David

David Well-Known Member

Shooz, the guy makes a post when his fucking internet is down (although you'd think it hard to make a post if your internet was down...o right 3g).