Eggs mission could not start ...

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by HamCient, Jun 9, 2012.

1. HamCient

HamCient New Member

Eggs mission could not trigger because a person did not select his/her character and was playing another game. Everyone else were already on the creep next to the eggs.
  2. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Egg mission should start if the person didn't select his toon. Can someone replicate this? I've just uploaded a patch so will take a look at this for next patch.
  3. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Occosionally while soloing it takes quit a while and a bit if running circles between patches of he eggs. But not in multi
  4. Grendel

Grendel New Member

I was twice in a teammission with me (~300xps) as the most experienced player. One player quit while loading, it always takes about 4 minutes and he was 0 xps so i guess he quit because he didn't know better. The others left because they ran into to many mobs while running around starport or because the thought it was a boring game. We were doing the camera-mission before we entered the starport. So when we where ready to enter starport and continue the main storyline there where only three of us left and nothing happened. Storyline wouldn't continue. And we where running around starport for about ten minutes before we quit the game.
    Oh and one of the leavers toon still stood there poisoned with 75 hps left until i killed him trying to get the game running again but to no avail. I quit the game before i got to the other leavers, maybe it would have wnt on then but i was frustrated.
  5. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

I think he means the airlock instead of starport, seeing as the cameras are activated after going through the alpha starport. ^-^
  6. Grendel

Grendel New Member

Of course the airlock. Hey, I'm playing this game since Thursday and English is not my native language. But I hope you still understand what I'm trying to say and how to reproduce this bug.
  7. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

For the Eggs mission every Squadmember that is alive has to come Airlock, even the leavers have to be controlled to move there. It was suggested that this should not require everyone but it has not been changed yet.
  8. Grendel

Grendel New Member

So if I kill all leavers the mission should continue?
  9. Nebibubi

Nebibubi New Member

To get the mission started all living characters (even if they are "leavers") must be inside the airlock. So you could have either:

a) killed all the leavers.
    b) if you can, control them and bring them with you to the airlock.
  10. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

11. Nebibubi

Nebibubi New Member

As you said it is, but seeing how Grendel seems to be a rookie, didnt want to get into details. But thanks for the link !