Confirmed EC queen fight "Dumb reinforcements"

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by CaptainKaos, Oct 21, 2014.

1. CaptainKaos

CaptainKaos Member

I've seen this in pretty much all my pub games, the ai usually comes to help you fight the queen but they haven't been moving in to assist, both the goliath group and the tank group just sit there doing nothing
  2. stanK

stanK Member

As I remember the reinforcements lost their AI after the same blizzard patch that caused game freezes. Maybe this helps. And its definitely confirmed.
  3. x89rt

x89rt New Member

Yea, can we get an eta on this? I've stopped playing since this showed up and I'd really like to play again. And as a side question since I haven't played in a while, has the bug where the queen sometimes fully heals been fixed?
  4. x89rt

x89rt New Member

Here's a replay as further proof. ec rec. As always it's an hour in. Reinforcements spawn at ec spawn and later tanks right above mines. neither move whatsoever.

Attached Files:

5. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Thanks - made some adjustments in code for next patch that will be uploaded this weekend. If problem still persists, will need ArcanePariah's help on this.
  6. CaptainKaos

CaptainKaos Member

yes it has, there has been multiple bug reports on it
  7. x89rt

x89rt New Member

Tanks are still bugged. 1 hour and 9 minutes in.

Attached Files:

8. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Thanks - will speak with ArcanePariah on this when am back in Singapore in 2 weeks' time.
  9. x89rt

x89rt New Member

So.... can we get an update on this?
  10. x89rt

x89rt New Member

I hate to be "that guy" but... what's going on with this if anything?
  11. x89rt

x89rt New Member

Still broken, maybe the following will help:

Reinforcement works properly if no one dies before they spawn.
  12. Marcus

Marcus Member

We played game with only 5 players none died and reinforcement didnt work at all(Sitting where they spawned).

If ur game was with 8 players then it might have a problem with not having 8 players alive/present.